Orlando

Renegade Hunter

I hope all are following what is happening in Orlando.. It boils my blood to see such things take place on American soil. I hope all realize the significance and reality of what is taking place in the United States. I urge all to stay vigilant and if possible, armed. This isn't a post to get everyone riled up, but everyone should come to the realization that this could take place literally anywhere. These people are amongst us. I'm sick of seeing Americans die at the hands of these scum bags. This will all quiet down in a couple weeks and everyone will go back to their normal lives until the next attack. It may not happen in your neck of the woods, but if it does, you need to be prepared. God Bless America.

• Like 10

I hope all are following what is happening in Orlando.. It boils my blood to see such things take place on American soil. I hope all realize the significance and reality of what is taking place in the United States. I urge all to stay vigilant and if possible, armed. This isn't a post to get everyone riled up, but everyone should come to the realization that this could take place literally anywhere. These people are amongst us. I'm sick of seeing Americans die at the hands of these scum bags. This will all quiet down in a couple weeks and everyone will go back to their normal lives until the next attack. It may not happen in your neck of the woods, but if it does, you need to be prepared. God Bless America.

We're good. Trust me. We're good.

• Like 1

I don't think this one will go away too quickly, since it will be turned into a "Mass Shooting" demanding more gun control, just like Sandy Hook.

The terrorism aspect will be spun, denied, excused and ignored.

I started seeing it on social media yesterday morning. People trying to make it into a gun rights issue, trying to blame it on certain people that are running for office, etc etc.

• Like 1

Just heard that they dropped the death toll to 49 because they decided not to count the POS coward who did this. BTW I would have bet on at least one person having a CC on them especially in Florida who maybe could have stopped this POS or reduced the death toll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In France when they were attacked it was an Isis issue. In Belgium when they were attacked it was an Isis issue. When the Russians were attacked it was an Isis issue. When we are attack its not an Isis issue but a gun control issue. What wrong with this picture?

• Like 7

In France when they were attacked it was an Isis issue. In Belgium when they were attacked it was an Isis issue. When the Russians were attacked it was an Isis issue. When we are attack its not an Isis issue but a gun control issue. What wrong with this picture?

One word....OBAMA!!!!

• Like 1

The fact that this was a gay bar makes me wonder if they where targeted or he had a "lovers quarrel."  God bless the families of this senseless tragedy.  One thing is for sure, Americans where the target and we must stand by our brothers and sisters in this time of need.   We stand untied on this terrible front and will not back down, give in or succumb to these traitors of American Freedom!!!   We stand by your side Orlando Florida!