One big 6pt

growalot

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Not to hijack , but true story, I train with a guy that fights MMA and he has told me several times, we need to get your wife in the octagon.  We met at a powerlifting meet and she is very strong and intense for a 123lber.   I get the Sicilian thing as my family is part Sicilian.   lol

Get her in the cage, you never know might have a hidden champ on your hands.

18 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Get her in the cage, you never know might have a hidden champ on your hands.

Not sure I want to encourage those attributes. Plus, we are both in our 40s now and she is much more gentle now.  We all get milder with age.  lol 

It was the best though when she entered her first meet in the US as a complete unknown, beat the number 2 woman in the country, won best lifter and quietly left, never to compete again in the US (pregnant shortly thereafter).   That woman was MAD as she expected an easy show-off win!  Not only did she win, but pulled her third deadlift to rub it in.   I am sure everyone was wondering who was that Latina.  Sorry, good memories!

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Not sure I want to encourage those attributes. Plus, we are both in our 40s now and she is much more gentle now.  We all get milder with age.  lol 

It was the best though when she entered her first meet in the US as a complete unknown, beat the number 2 woman in the country, won best lifter and quietly left, never to compete again in the US (pregnant shortly thereafter).   That woman was MAD as she expected an easy show-off win!  Not only did she win, but pulled her third deadlift to rub it in.   I am sure everyone was wondering who was that Latina.  Sorry, good memories!

Now thats awesome.

So Zem would love to see your  or any of the guys 6pts...I love seeing what others have going on...Thanks for asking

Not mine. A friends hunting on neighboring co-op. Have posted it before. It had canine teeth. Thought to be 4.5 yr old. Cementum report came back at 5.5 yr old. Pic doesn't really do it justice. It was heavy.

d192694aeb0ef36df9febdeac624ce70.jpg
  • Like 3

Here's a big 6/7, not sure if 7th is 1" or not. My dad got this one in 3N in 2011. One of the heaviest weight wise NY bucks he ever shot. DEC was at the butcher and aged it at 3.5

ebfac265799cd505c994fdd77491a2bd.jpg

Much Different from this one, he also got a real big and nice mass 6pt that has brows and was an old deer. Don't have a pic on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2