Deer hunting question

Water Rat

If I shoot a buck , but only have a doe tag , can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck ?

I mean.....maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe , but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. But yet..... on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it...........because society and the Supreme Court do.

• Like 9

And they (Our PETA friends.) say we hunters are out of touch with reality, lol.   Crazy!

"But he was wearing a pink ribbon with a rainbow next to it!   No really that's NOT a doe!"  LMAO

Thanks I needed a good laugh this morning!  Trying to shake a cold, wish I was out!  

Just remember how harsh you guys are on the situation. Someday it will be you, just finishing your hot apple cider and taco lunch when nature calls ( or yells ) and there's a line for the men's room... I'm sure you will be a natural at saying exsssuse me with lisp and run to the ladies room. Not all these rediculous ideals are bad !

• Like 1