Get out there and vote!

growalot

5 minutes ago, 10point said:

I I believe the Polls where all rigged just like the media everthing you here is all design to manipulate the masses into doing what they want you to do .

I agree with this 100% The biggest loser in this election is not Clinton, it's the main stream media. I'm happy it was not them, who decided the future of America. They tried very hard and gave it their all to bring their liberal views to bear on everyone.

• Like 8

America lives to fight another day. I feel like it is Christmas morning. I can't think of another thing I would have rather have happen this year. Trump has a lot of work to do for sure. First time in over 30 years R's have had the Presidency, House and Senate. Let's hope they use it and accomplish something. First time ever our president was elected owing nobody nothing. That says a lot right there. I hope they get to work draining the swamp right away. Honestly, there are some Rino's that need to go as well. Pass ethics reform immediately and get to work. Show the people they made the correct choice!!! GOD BLESS THE USA!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Skillet said:

Papist, hats off to you. You've stuck to your guns through all the haters and their bs. Funny such trash talk from such tolerant folk. Speaking of that, where all them Papist haters at? Uptown? Wildcat? Bellamy?

What's that sound?

Crickets. That's right folks. Eat it. 

I slaked my thirst for justice and victory on the anguished tears of millennials and Utopian, delusion progressives. Sweet nectar of the Gods.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Sometimes I'll walk by and see my wife watching "The View" on television. I think I'll watch it today (ch.7 at 11:00) just to see that POS Whoopi Goldberg's reaction. I'd gladly help her pack her bags.

Which network is it? I too want to hear what they have to say. Buh Buh whoopi and Raven.

Papist, hats off to you. You've stuck to your guns through all the haters and their bs. Funny such trash talk from such tolerant folk. Speaking of that, where all them Papist haters at? Uptown? Wildcat? Bellamy?
What's that sound?
Crickets. That's right folks. Eat it. 

Wildcat is a good guy. We may have our political differences but at least he isn't a troll and actually contributes positively to the site

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Sometimes I'll walk by and see my wife watching "The View" on television. I think I'll watch it today (ch.7 at 11:00) just to see that POS Whoopi Goldberg's reaction. I'd gladly help her pack her bags.

I've already read numerous stories in the news ,it's already being called a white racist outrage against a changing government.

Ok guys...I've been hunting all morning... Did Obama call to congratulate Trump and when?

BTW.. don't count all "registered" Democrats as fools...You all know I'm one and you knew my votes would go straight Republican, with the exception of district attorney. I know many Democrats that did the same...

5 minutes ago, growalot said:

Ok guys...I've been hunting all morning... Did Obama call to congratulate Trump and when?

BTW.. don't count all "registered" Democrats as fools...You all know I'm one and you knew my votes would go straight Republican, with the exception of district attorney. I know many Democrats that did the same...

The Dem party turned it's back on its base this time. Promising to shut down energy sector jobs and offshore even more via TPP was not the best game plan.

• Like 1

Papist.. just imagine the thumping he would have given her had the republican party not turned their back on their own candidate....

Everyone says we all need to come together,. I say the majority of American people did, but the Republican party needs to pull a few heads from the "nether regions" and come together for the people ...Not the power hungry old guard. They had best clean their own house for the people have had enough. We had best let them know we are watching and not so quietly anymore.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Papist said:

The Dem party turned it's back on its base this time. Promising to shut down energy sector jobs and offshore even more via TPP was not the best game plan.

When the Democrats made global warming  gay marrige  apologizing  for muslim extremists and  citizenship for  illegal immigration more important than anything else on there list they lost a lot of respect from the common man in this country in my  opinion . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I've already read numerous stories in the news ,it's already being called a white racist outrage against a changing government.

CNN already started pulling the racist bullcrap before it was over around 2 am.  The guy was just about in tears and saying crap like my muslims friends are texting me and asking if they need to leave the country and its a white lash against blacks blah blah blah blah.  

Edited by wdswtr