Proof of NRA Stupidity

You're registered on a hunting site, dude. It's to be expected that a 2A advocacy group would put you on their e-mail list.

Hell, I get subscription requests from the NYT, WashPost and HuffPost all the time. The funny part is that I also get, let's just say, extremely negative e-mails from some of their writers and fans as well. It's actually comical when a blistering personal attack is immediately followed by a subscription request: "We hate you...", "Please support us..."

BTW,  I also get ads from Husqvarna, (I run Stihl saws), John Deere, ( I own a Kubota), and feminine health care sites, (I'm a single guy). Your attempt at bashing the NRA has failed. Next?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Just curious Uptown, and not trying to stir the pot, but what's your complaint with the NRA?

I think he once called them a terrorist organization and blames them for every crime committed with a firearm.  It's not the fault of the criminal the NRA makes it so easy for them to buy a gun.

• Like 2