what broad heads do you shoot  

38 members have voted

1. 1. what broad heads do you shoot

• Slick Trick
    • G5
    • Rage
    • NAP
    • Other

FullDraw and QDM, do you feel the original muzzy heads where better?  I feel the quality was better when they first came out JMO.

I have not really compared them, I bought a doz. Muzzy's about 15 yrs ago on a clearance at a going out of business sale at a local archery shop along with 6 packages of replacement blades. I have always been pleased with the ones I have so I never really looked at anything else, until last yr. I like the Rage 3 blade, but not the prices.

I will stay with the Muzzy's until I am out of them.

FDXX75

I'm not what you would call up on new stuff. I've only heard of two of those and never saw any of them...

For years I used a Mangus two blade,swedged not screw ins.

Last few years Mangus Stinger 2 bladse w/bleeders .

I like simple. No moving parts, o rings,flipping,opening closing,chisle points,pencil points, no parts that come off,loosen, tighten and so on.

Just a sharp piece of flat steel that shoots same as field points and zips through deer. :D

I've tried the Rage 2 blade but they don't seem to do complete pass through.  I first started shooting the razorbak 5's back in the day. Moved to thunderhead 125 but now with my carbon arrows and newer bow wanted to go back to fixed blade. I'm leaning slick trick but something about the G5's has me thinking about them.

I have shot Rage, and NAP so that's why they are on there. G5 and Slick trick are what I'm looking at. I never thought of Muzzy or the other 50-60 broad heads are out there. I could only pick so many for the pole sorry guys I didn't put Muzzy on there  ;D

I have shot Rage, and NAP so that's why they are on there. G5 and Slick trick are what I'm looking at. I never thought of Muzzy or the other 50-60 broad heads are out there. I could only pick so many for the pole sorry guys I didn't put Muzzy on there  ;D

Yeah, but the poll is working...............................

LOL

FDXX75