So how about these gas prices?

Geno C

What are you going to boycott? Gas? Yeah right, good luck with that. The "national gas days" that all of these Jr Sparticus' come up with are just a bunch of crap. Seriously think about it, the gas will get sold the day before or after the "gas out" anyway. The oil industry doesnt skip a beat with those things. Long term boycott? Not going to happen, it would take a complete change in lifestyle for everyone in the country. One of the biggest factors in the price of oil, besides the speculation game, is the dollar. Its barely worth the price of the paper its printed on. We are in for a world of hurt here pretty soon if things dont change, inflation is just starting to become a real problem for alot of people, just wait till it gets worse.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone filling up with regular gas??? If so why doesn't the price of high test gas come down???

A) They are making so much freaken money they don't care

:P All pumps are hooked up to one big tank, it's a scam

C) The rich still buy because they have money to burn

D) all of the above

Is everyone filling up with regular gas??? If so why doesn't the price of high test gas come down???

:) All pumps are hooked up to one big tank, it's a scam

D) all of the above

There are actually more cars out there that require the higher octane gas than youd figure. Most of the high performance cars require it, and run like crap on regular. I work with 2 guys who have cars that they have to run hi test in.

:) All pumps are hooked up to one big tank, it's a scam

D) all of the above

There are actually more cars out there that require the higher octane gas than youd figure. Most of the high performance cars require it, and run like crap on regular. I work with 2 guys who have cars that they have to run hi test in.

Very true about the high performance cars. Most new cars the onboard electronics and fuel injection sensors can adjust to the octane level in the gas so the cars runs fine.

:D All pumps are hooked up to one big tank, it's a scam

D) all of the above

Very true about the high performance cars. Most new cars the onboard electronics and fuel injection sensors can adjust to the octane level in the gas so the cars runs fine.

There are some non high performance cars that require it as well. If you consider a Saab 93 or VW Golf a performance car, well, then never mind that.  :)

I am sure some of you guys remember it lower but I can remember flipping out when it went into triple digits....."WTF....1.00 9/10 a gallon ...are you kidding me". The pumps had to be reworked and no gas stations had sings that were capable of posting over a buck.....

This morning the pump quit and I couldn't even fill up. $100 in the tank and just shy of 3/4 tank.