So how about these gas prices?

Geno C

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it dropped a penny here yesterday. Oil raises 1 percent gas goes up 10 cents goes down 8 percent it drops a whole penny. I guess we are suppose to be excited about it.  Next summer early fall the price will drop drastically just before the oh yeah election.

Greed and corruption will still break the American spirit. Oil is down to around $97 dollars a barrel from a record high of $114 high. Gas prices should of dropped off fairly good but haven't. GREED!!!  Now they say gas may drop to $3.50 this summer. People this is common sense think about it they inflate the price then drop it back and we just accept it and don't take any action. The next phase for these pieces of crap is raise it to $5 dollars a gallon. Then they will drop it back to $4.50 a gallon and we think were getting a deal. WAKE UP

They are saying that $3.50 gas will be "better" and "cheap" this summer. What a crock of you know what. The price of oil goes back down to where it was when gas prices were $2.50 or less, but the price of gas stays up to $3.50? Its a bunch of BS, and nothing more than a scam.

$4.21 on L.I still. Oil is climbing back up so I don't see any relief! In some of the towns on the North shore where you are at a distance from the main drag the

price is as high as 4.69/gallon!

we wont see relief out here! they think we are rich or something with these prices... pretty soon we will see bank loans for gas with a start of low interest rates lol

Latest news is the price of gas is expected to go down by $0.50.

As others have said, "Won't we be happy to only pay $3.50 at the pump..."  ???

Scary thing is what can we do????

Car pooling is a great idea, but not practicable for most.

Hybrids are not operated free, cost more $$ upfront and I've read mixed opinions about their actual payback.

The thing I want to know is where is the patent the person got in the 1970s for a 72MPG carbureted auto engine.

Right after the 1st oil embargo it was in the news alot, then disappeared.

Is it in a tent in the Saudi desert? In a safe at Exxon? Hangar 51?