GF season is over ....lol

Robhuntandfish

My wife is happy that girlfriend season is over^_^

Actually wife encourages me to hunt. Maybe it's the mailman , Fed ex worker when I'm not around ?!

She bought me a shotgun and a ML years ago. Loves the venison I end up providing. Generally works the days I have off and that I hunt. She also knows it's my happy place and will be in a good mood upon returning home. Unlike times from work. Now that my daughter hunts too it's even more easy for me/us to get in the woods.

• Like 5

My wife's birthday is November 7 as well. I remember one year we were all set to take her out to eat after I got done hunting in the evening.......... Until I happened to shoot a buck right before dark. She was super happy about missing out on dinner so I could track and gut and skin a deer!

• Like 1

Our anniversary is Oct 6th...I get...." Ya, Ya I know your hunting "... Mr B has it made...I can't kick him to camp in Nov. fast enough nor get him to stay long enough...There's never a big ta do  about anniversaries and Thanksgiving...they actually know if you want it, it will be at someone elses house...I'm hunting..... and Christmas gifts...gear or power tools...lol..He just said.. "For Christmas I am taking the Gator in to get a converter (? ) put in " ..BTW piad for now!!! hurray!! ...and " I think you like the impact drills like I have"......Though I did like the diamond ear rings he bought me last year...:wink:

Our anniversary is Oct 6th...I get...." Ya, Ya I know your hunting "... Mr B has it made...I can't kick him to camp in Nov. fast enough nor get him to stay long enough...There's never a big ta do  about anniversaries and Thanksgiving...they actually know if you want it, it will be at someone elses house...I'm hunting..... and Christmas gifts...gear or power tools...lol..He just said.. "For Christmas I am taking the Gator in to get a converter (? ) put in " ..BTW piad for now!!! hurray!! ...and " I think you like the impact drills like I have"......Though I did like the diamond ear rings he bought me last year...kolobok_wink.gif
Oct 6 anniversary here too
Oct 23 daughters birthday
Nov 4th mine.
Luckily she knows I love to hunt

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Man you guys have some good wives!! Mine hunts a little herself and loves venison, in fact we all do! She lets me hunt some without too much hassle. But we have 2 young children and she doesn't like being stuck with them all the time so I don't blame her. Shes says when they are bigger and a little more independent she wont mind near as much.... So We'll see lol Shes said some things before that she didn't stick to down the road lol

Edited by LET EM GROW
  • Like 1

Man you guys have some good wives!! Mine hunts a little herself and loves venison, in fact we all do! She lets me hunt some without too much hassle. But we have 2 young children and she doesn't like being stuck with them all the time so I don't blame her. Shes says when they are bigger and a little more independent she wont mind near as much.... So We'll see lol Shes said some things before that she didn't stick to down the road lol
I had issues with the kid thing as well my oldest is 7 and daughter is 4 gonna be 5. Good part is boy is old enough now that I take him quite a bit. So that helps

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I must say I'm pretty lucky as well. My wife doesn't complain when I go out hunting she takes off her Saturdays she works during shotgun season so we don't have to worry about getting someone to watch the kids. Being that time of year there are always several family get together's and I always just meet her there whatever that time happens to be. Sometimes I am really late and sometimes I beat her there.  It does help that she loves venison and not spending grocery money on any red meat. 

• Like 1