Going to the Bahamas! :)

Geno C

Well the wife surprised me for my 30th! She's taking me to the Bahamas. I had no idea until about 2 am last night. She planned everything from the trip to the week off of work with my job to even packing my bag! Lol

I can't believe she did all this leg work! I'm very excited to have a week away. On the plane now And taking off!!!!

Getting ready to board the flight home from NC, had a blast!!! Yes she did tell the boss without me knowing for the time off. Everything was all taken care of.

I'm coming home now lol. I'll have to post some pics! Met a guy from Ohio on the trip and he was telling me about a mice 12 he shot this past season

Getting ready to board the flight home from NC, had a blast!!! Yes she did tell the boss without me knowing for the time off. Everything was all taken care of.

I'm coming home now lol. I'll have to post some pics! Met a guy from Ohio on the trip and he was telling me about a mice 12 he shot this past season

Did you say he shot 12 mice, don't they have any deer in Ohio? You are a lucky guy....

Dave