Jdubs

Had to take a pic or you wouldn't believe me

The guy cashing me out at Costco was named "HUNG".   Yeah, you try not to laugh at that one with your Mom and young daughter standing right next to you! :rofl:

20171228_182030.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now that’s funny !! Wan Hung Low is his full name. 

I’m at the mall ugh. Girls are exchanging gifts and I’m hoping to go to World of beers. So sitting and people watching. And it’s pretty interesting so far. And just received another Microsoft Windows call saying there’s a problem. Caller ID showed area code and only a 6 digit #. Let him go about his spiel then told him I’m Amish and I don’t own a computer. 

Old Chinese proverb.......He Who Brags The Most Has The Least.

Missur' Hung prolly ain't.......

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

29 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Now that’s funny !! Wan Hung Low is his full name. 

I’m at the mall ugh. Girls are exchanging gifts and I’m hoping to go to World of beers. So sitting and people watching. And it’s pretty interesting so far. And just received another Microsoft Windows call saying there’s a problem. Caller ID showed area code and only a 6 digit #. Let him go about his spiel then told him I’m Amish and I don’t own a computer. 

No no that’s his brother! His name is Nutz SoH Hung!! He’s the little brother! 

Genesis 9:1-3 .....The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that moves will be food for you.....

1 hour ago, Jdubs said:

The guy cashing me out at Costco was named "HUNG".   Yeah, you try not to laugh at that one with your Mom and young daughter standing right next to you! :rofl:

20171228_182030.jpg

Was he Chinese hung dingdong or similar sounding  names are  very common over there :taunt: