Tacks will explain.......

image.jpg

• Like 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

My contribution......(drinking, not buying)

image.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

This is gonna be good.:drinks:

• Like 1

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

Finally that Wallpaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

More

image.jpg

You know we have to eat..........

image.jpg

Nice I used to order there with my grandfather he lived over on Burbank. 

Edited by BigVal

The project is getting derailed.......full belly, not thirsty and oddball hunting gear. 

No rush though......

image.jpg

That’s a rap for tonight. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Side tracked......(wood shop is closed!!)

image.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

Taco is lending his talents to a desk for my wife, using the rough cut black walnut I got from my neighbor when he passed. Harvested in Elma a long time ago. I can’t thank Tim enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Thanks, Tach and Lawd! It was fun getting out in the shop it's been a long time since I had a project. It's therapeutic, or was it the pizza and brews? For those curious minds here is a peek at what we are aiming for....

http://saratonin.co/iron-pipe-desk/iron-pipe-desk-rustic-reclaimed-barn-wood-computer-desk-table-w-3-shelf-system-solid-oak-w-iron-pipe-desk-with-shelves/ 

• Like 5

Hunt when I can.. ;)

Cool. Not black walnut, but I got a really nice desk for my office/trophy room from a wood company in Montana. I love it

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

1 hour ago, 2012_taco said:

Thanks, Tach and Lawd! It was fun getting out in the shop it's been a long time since I had a project. It's therapeutic, or was it the pizza and brews? For those curious minds here is a peek at what we are aiming for....

http://saratonin.co/iron-pipe-desk/iron-pipe-desk-rustic-reclaimed-barn-wood-computer-desk-table-w-3-shelf-system-solid-oak-w-iron-pipe-desk-with-shelves/ 

Exactly, now all I need is a plumber lol

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 hour ago, 2012_taco said:

looks like a perfect shooting bench.....just sayin..

What a cool idea! I've never seen a desk like that. Can't wait to see it finished!

Cool. Not black walnut, but I got a really nice desk for my office/trophy room from a wood company in Montana. I love it

http://www.montanawoodworks.com/glacier-country-log-writing-desk.html

This is the one I have. Looks way better in person. The log legs are insane.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Finally that Wallpaper!

You little pecker head.........I'll get to it. :) 

You just wait till you're older; some things are easier to live with as you get up in age.   Besides, somebody with a sharp eye for safety had to keep an eye on those two hacks last night.....no fingers were lost or eye balls poked out.   Ears, not so much......I think Tacks has a photo??

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2