4 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

First, I ain’t your bro. 

Awwwww......  you are mad.

Second, you are the one that believes fake news stories that are fed to your feeble mind. You think they are real because they tell you they are. 

Tell me something.  Do you really think if this kid was in the middle of this shooting storm he wouldn't have been videoing every single minute of it from the beginning?

Third, no and never have I even hinted at that in this thread or others but because I challenge you with facts and call you out you try to move the goal post by attempting (weakly) to attack me. 

I have found it telling that people who do not stand up and vehemently defend the 2nd A and everything about it, are usually against it, but never even hint at it among people who disagree with them.  These children support repeal and confiscation and you are supporting them throughout this thread, ergo you support their cause.  And, I didn't attack you.  I asked you questions so you could clarify your position.  You however, have failed to take the opportunity to do so.  More evidence of covering your support.

Your response is typical of conspiracy theorists. Ignore the truth and believe in fairy tales because they are what you want to hear.  

I thought Leftists hated stereotyping.  I firmly believe if the MSM, their Leftist financiers, and the corrupt elected officials in Broward County FLa, weren't covering up all the facts in this case, the fairy tale would be very obvious.  Things don't add up in this case any more than they did in Vegas, but nobody can get to the truth.  When did providing factual info to prove the facts become a crime?  When the government decided the 2nd A had to go.  Believe whatever you like.  When this confiscation crap gets real, all of the politics are gonna go right out the window.

• Like 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, left field said:

. They're just kids who are saying "holy shit, that weird kid just walked into school and killed 17 of us

That right there is the issue and solution . 

If all the slutty girls in high school would , hook up,with the “weird kids” , loners , and social outcasts, school shootings would drop dramatically.

” Use your couter, stop a shooter ! “

You’re welcome .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This whole tragedy was caused by Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and Eric Holder deciding that the best way to keep bad kids out of prison was to not allow law enforcement to put them on the radar to begin with. The local school board and sheriff's office agreed. The school would get extra funding for not having a 'school to prison' pipeline, and the local sheriff would be re-elected. A great plan, until you have a mentally deranged maniac in the system who sincerely wants to kill people.

The sheriff and the entire consenting school board should be in jail over this. Obama, Jarrett and Holder should be in jail over this. Targeting the NRA is a ruse, and some people just slurp it up like jello.

• Like 5

This is very similar to the problem with illegal alien criminals committing rapes and murders and ... whatever...

I don't know how many times I've heard Leftist commentators say that the solution is to make the illegal aliens legal. Give them amnesty. That will reduce 'illegal' alien criminal offenses because they'll no longer be illegal. The offenses will still happen, of course, but they won't be illegal alien offenses. See where I'm going? Twisted logic. It's a big game of "hide the pickle".

Because the Broward County school system stopped reporting criminal activity perpetrated by their students, they were rewarded with cash. The activity didn't stop, but the reporting of it did. as a result 17 people were massacred. A similar thing happened in the Trayvon Martin case. Martin was a well known thief and thug, but the reports never said anything about that. Hide the pickle.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rattler said:

I thought Leftists hated stereotyping.  I firmly believe if the MSM, their Leftist financiers, and the corrupt elected officials in Broward County FLa, weren't covering up all the facts in this case, the fairy tale would be very obvious.  Things don't add up in this case any more than they did in Vegas, but nobody can get to the truth.  When did providing factual info to prove the facts become a crime?  When the government decided the 2nd A had to go.  Believe whatever you like.  When this confiscation crap gets real, all of the politics are gonna go right out the window.

And that is exactly what every other CT says and thinks. Things never add up and you want the truth but only if it fits your twisted world. 

You have effectively pigeon holed your self into nonsense. Congrats. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Tell me something.  Do you really think if this kid was in the middle of this shooting storm he wouldn't have been videoing every single minute of it from the beginning?

Well because he did video after he was safer so you think it’s not real because he didn’t video the whole thing. As if that changes what happened. 

Let me guess 9/11 was an inside job, Sandyhook was fake and Vegas was an inside job. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, philoshop said:

This whole tragedy was caused by Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and Eric Holder deciding that the best way to keep bad kids out of prison was to not allow law enforcement to put them on the radar to begin with. The local school board and sheriff's office agreed. The school would get extra funding for not having a 'school to prison' pipeline, and the local sheriff would be re-elected. A great plan, until you have a mentally deranged maniac in the system who sincerely wants to kill people.

The sheriff and the entire consenting school board should be in jail over this. Obama, Jarrett and Holder should be in jail over this. Targeting the NRA is a ruse, and some people just slurp it up like jello.

I think that may be a too simplistic answer to what allowed and compelled this particular kid at this particular time to pull the trigger. That said, I don't have the answer.

44 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

” Use your couter, stop a shooter ! “

Works for me.

Edited by left field

42 minutes ago, Rattler said:

I have found it telling that people who do not stand up and vehemently defend the 2nd A and everything about it, are usually against it, but never even hint at it among people who disagree with them.  These children support repeal and confiscation and you are supporting them throughout this thread, ergo you support their cause.  And, I didn't attack you.  I asked you questions so you could clarify your position.  You however, have failed to take the opportunity to do so.  More evidence of covering your support.

No I don’t support them and I also don’t support dumbass attacks on them because you don’t agree with them. It’s obvious you are not capable of intelligent debate because you are so far gone from reality. 

It is fun to watch you try and try to attack me by calling me a liberal and saying I don’t support 2A ect ect. 

• Haha 1

I have found it telling that people who do not stand up and vehemently defend the 2nd A and everything about it, are usually against it, but never even hint at it among people who disagree with them.

This is a quote from Rattler. I don't agree with this at all! He used the word vehemently, maybe he doesn't know the definition of that word. In any case, just another keypad pugilist. Tell me Rattler, what have you done to secure the Second Amendment? Rallies? Protests? Let me guess, just like most everyone else, you toss money at the NRA and hope they win the fight for you. I have already been through this recently with another member here.

C'mon man! Your two-stepping in a tango.

7 minutes ago, Rob... said:

This is a quote from Rattler. I don't agree with this at all! He used the word vehemently, maybe he doesn't know the definition of that word. In any case, just another keypad pugilist. Tell me Rattler, what have you done to secure the Second Amendment? Rallies? Protests? Let me guess, just like most everyone else, you toss money at the NRA and hope they win the fight for you. I have already been through this recently with another member here.

C'mon man! Your two-stepping in a tango.

What these type don’t realize is they and their time wasted on off the wall bonkers theory’s don’t mean jack diddly to anything. 

I partake in some of these as a form of entertainment, I know what the responses will be before their minds make it. Kinda like a pro sports player jumping into a game of pick up at the park.  It ain’t fair but I do enjoy it. Hahaha

Edited by Doewhacker
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

What these type don’t realize is they and their time wasted on off the wall bonkers theory’s don’t mean jack diddly to anything. 

I partake in some of these as a form of entertainment, I know what the responses will be before their minds make it. Kinda like a pro sports player jumping into a game of pick up at the park.  It ain’t fair but I do enjoy it. Hahaha

Some here are so predictable that if they were bucks they'd get shot at sunup on opening morning.  They'd be so easy to pattern that there would be no sport in it at all!

For those of you who think the government's desire to disarm the populace and repeal the 2nd A is a fantasy, setting yourself up as a superior intellect is hilarious.  If you believe everything the government tells you is truth, or the media is honest, or elected officials are interested in your well being, or money doesn't control power, you're not too intelligent.

A Pro Sports player!  You're killing me.   LOL!

Oh and Rob, I most certainly do know the meaning of any verbiage I choose to employ, and you can bet your azz I'm physically and financially involved in protests, demonstrations and the political and legal arenas in this never ending fight to defend the 2nd A.  Anyone who doesn't vehemently defend vicious attacks on the 2nd A at some point, hasn't the heart or guts to stand up for what they cherish.  There can be no compromise when it comes to firearm freedom.  If you think there can be, you haven't been paying attention the last few decades.

12 minutes ago, Rob... said:

FFS! God forbid you use words, so much easier to copy and paste. What will you do if there's no electricity? Smoke signals?

I have a theory that he only has so many words available and has to parcel them out a few at a time so he doesn't run out.

26 minutes ago, Rattler said:

For those of you who think the government's desire to disarm the populace and repeal the 2nd A is a fantasy, setting yourself up as a superior intellect is hilarious.  If you believe everything the government tells you is truth, or the media is honest, or elected officials are interested in your well being, or money doesn't control power, you're not too intelligent.

A Pro Sports player!  You're killing me.   LOL!

Oh and Rob, I most certainly do know the meaning of any verbiage I choose to employ, and you can bet your azz I'm physically and financially involved in protests, demonstrations and the political and legal arenas in this never ending fight to defend the 2nd A.  Anyone who doesn't vehemently defend vicious attacks on the 2nd A at some point, hasn't the heart or guts to stand up for what they cherish.  There can be no compromise when it comes to firearm freedom.  If you think there can be, you haven't been paying attention the last few decades.

Post up some pics / vids of you out there. Or are you like ANTIFA, wear a mask so the tinfoil hat isn't so shiny?

1 hour ago, left field said:

I think that may be a too simplistic answer to what allowed and compelled this particular kid at this particular time to pull the trigger. That said, I don't have the answer.

Works for me.

There was nothing "simplistic" about this. The plan was carefully formed and executed. The problem is that schools produce a lot of bad kids. The solution from the highest echelons of government at the federal, state, and local levels was/is to not report the bad kids. It doesn't make the problem go away, but it makes certain people feel that it's no longer their problem. This will happen again.