47 minutes ago, philoshop said:

No idea. But she graduated from both Dartmouth College and UVA Law School and one of her early jobs was as a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, after working in the Reagan White House.

And none of that has anything to do with her Highschool gpa, so what. I want to know if hers was better or worse than his. It would be hilarious if it was worse. 

Edited by Doewhacker

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

It was up to her to walk a line that would be acceptable to her employer. If she crossed it then she has to deal. These kids and the liberal left that want to come at you charging head strong and then start hollering that any opposition is bullying them reminds me of a kid I knew in high school. Little punk, small in a stature and use to play the "I am smaller than you so you can't touch me card" as he was running his mouth. That didn't work out so well for him one day as I remember. 

It is all her fault, and others, for giving these kids attention thereby spreading their word. 

She did it for attention the same as other tv people did, it’s a symbiotic relationship between the two. No one would care if neither existed and neither could exist with out the other. 

And of course the left media loves it because it is what pays their bills!!

2 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

And none of that has anything to do with her Highschool gpa, so what. I want to know if hers was better or worse than his. It would be hilarious if it was worse. 

You certainly are the consummate Cultural Marxist, aren't you. Carry on.

2 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

It is all her fault, and others, for giving these kids attention thereby spreading their word. 

Honestly I think this platform of the 24/7 media and the internet/social media is a main cause for the rise in these type of shootings. It perpetuates them (the shooters)as a figure of interest and someone important (important in a bad way but for the mentally flawed I don't think they make the distinction). I think the same plays in for these media whores broadcasting the news and trying to be the news. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, philoshop said:

You certainly are the consummate Cultural Marxist, aren't you. Carry on.

I don’t think you understand the definition of what you wrote. 

Ah yes you are the wood worker that has desires to be a political author of great works so of course you know everything  

Carry on.  

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Honestly I think this platform of the 24/7 media and the internet/social media is a main cause for the rise in these type of shootings. It perpetuates them (the shooters)as a figure of interest and someone important (important in a bad way but for the mentally flawed I don't think they make the distinction). I think the same plays in for these media whores broadcasting the news and trying to be the news. 

That is a part of it, the bigger part is people not doing their damn jobs in the FBI and local authorities. 

How many of the last few shooters were known to authorities or whomever and no one did a damn thing to stop them. No new laws will change that, unless maybe we start to prosecute the dopes that hit the snooze button on said shooter. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

That is a part of it, the bigger part is people not doing their damn jobs in the FBI and local authorities. 

How many of the last few shooters were known to authorities or whomever and no one did a damn thing to stop them. No new laws will change that, unless maybe we start to prosecute the dopes that hit the snooze button on said shooter. 

I agree with you. But then why is the response from the Left to take away guns and repeal the 2A?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I agree with you. But then why is the response from the Left to take away guns and repeal the 2A?

That’s what gets them votes, they have to pick a side opposite of the right. 

Guess who said this...”We must not tolerate illegal immigration. Since 1992, we have increased our Border Patrol by over 35%; deployed underground sensors, infrared night scopes and encrypted radios; built miles of new fences; and installed massive amounts of new lighting. We have moved forcefully to protect American jobs by calling on Congress to enact increased civil and criminal sanctions against employers who hire illegal workers. Since 1993, we have removed 30,000 illegal workers from jobs across the country.” Big Bill Clinton

Look at recent history and how the two have traded ideals back and forth on immigration or any other topic. It’s like political hot potato.

It keeps politicians in power over the people who are convinced they need more government to help solve problems that have already been solved. 

6 hours ago, Belo said:

you don't hear athletes give you their political opinion when you watch sports. Laura's comment was regarding an instragram post that Lebron made. Instagram or course having nothing to do with the sport and entirely voluntary for you to follow anyone on. You can watch every NBA game and would never know a player's political beliefs. If you want to watch post game pressers and follow social media and awards shows, then yeah maybe. But that's not the sport now is it? 

Wait, what? How about all of the kneeling, the t-shirts they wear in warmups, the little sayings and messages on their face blackening stickers, etc etc?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

That’s what gets them votes, they have to pick a side opposite of the right. 

Guess who said this...”We must not tolerate illegal immigration. Since 1992, we have increased our Border Patrol by over 35%; deployed underground sensors, infrared night scopes and encrypted radios; built miles of new fences; and installed massive amounts of new lighting. We have moved forcefully to protect American jobs by calling on Congress to enact increased civil and criminal sanctions against employers who hire illegal workers. Since 1993, we have removed 30,000 illegal workers from jobs across the country.” Big Bill Clinton

Look at recent history and how the two have traded ideals back and forth on immigration or any other topic. It’s like political hot potato.

It keeps politicians in power over the people who are convinced they need more government to help solve problems that have already been solved. 

You shouldn't have given me the answer. I remember watching Clinton give the speech, and Obama gave a similar speech just a few years ago. It's what they say when they're in power. Now that they aren't in power and are rapidly losing their voting base they need a fix. It's very similar to the LBJ approach from the 1960's. It's called vote farming.

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

You shouldn't have given me the answer. I remember watching Clinton give the speech, and Obama gave a similar speech just a few years ago. It's what they say when they're in power. Now that they aren't in power and are rapidly losing their voting base they need a fix. It's very similar to the LBJ approach from the 1960's. It's called vote farming.

Exactly and guess who will help them win down the road, the children of today’s DACA that the Dems are trying to be hero’s to and the clueless highschool students that will be old enough to vote in the next eclection. 

16 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Wait, what? How about all of the kneeling, the t-shirts they wear in warmups, the little sayings and messages on their face blackening stickers, etc etc?

yeah like when Beckham was fined for his 9/11 cleats or Deangelo Williams for wanting to support breast cancer awareness? 

I'm pretty die hard and I've never watched an NBA warm up and I can't recall ever seeing an NFL player's eye black with his helmet on. And I addressed the nfl. 

Edited by Belo

17 minutes ago, Belo said:

yeah like when Beckham was fined for his 9/11 cleats or Deangelo Williams for wanting to support breast cancer awareness? 

I'm pretty die hard and I've never watched an NBA warm up and I can't recall ever seeing an NFL player's eye black with his helmet on. And I addressed the nfl. 

Just because you arent paying attention, doesnt mean they arent doing it.

Cancer awareness is not the same as a political statement.

14 minutes ago, Belo said:

yeah a cartoon of a teenager castrating himself on this supposed family site is pretty harmless... 

Pretty sure he was cutting his wrist. Hhaven't you seen the hunger strike that got a college professor canned? It was just last year, can't remember what it was over but something about the college girl living with him and she got mad over something.

26 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Just because you arent paying attention, doesnt mean they arent doing it.

Cancer awareness is not the same as a political statement.

yeah but that's the whole crux of my argument. If you go looking for it and tune into the extra "non-sport" content you might see it. If you don't want to see that, then just watch the game. Then you can't bitch that the product is somehow no ruined by what happens off the court.

24 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

Pretty sure he was cutting his wrist. Hhaven't you seen the hunger strike that got a college professor canned? It was just last year, can't remember what it was over but something about the college girl living with him and she got mad over something.

I disagree. But, if true that makes it ok? teen suicide? naked on a bathroom floor? 

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, left field said:

They're not making adult decisions in so far as their opinions have no bearing on anything. They're just kids who are saying "holy shit, that weird kid just walked into school and killed 17 of us." It's not much of a stretch for the next words out of their mouths after "please don't shoot me" to be "guns bad." 

What they should be asking is.....why was there no help for the weird kid? How did the police get called 42 times on this kid and yet he was still able to walk into our school...what happened to three strikes? How was the FBI told about this kid twice yet nothing was done? These kids have been rounded up an taken advantage of by anti gun groups....yell and scream...gun gun gun.....

• Like 2