2018 Bills schedule

Steuben Jerry

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Its almost always an exciting game, we "dominate" the first half but the drives stall with field goals and then they blow us out in the second half

Not just with New England either. Going to be an interesting year that's for sure. 

20 hours ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Buffalo 20 - NE 17.

Suspect play by play in order. Tie game, 4th down,, 4 seconds on the clock; Bills on the Pats 35 yard line. Going for it on 4th down, then call time out .Elect a field goal. Off sides, offense, 5 yards. Up to the line, holder gets the ball down, kick is up, hits the right upright and bounces through. Bills win it!

46 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Elect a field goal. Off sides, offense, 5 yards. Up to the line, holder gets the ball down, kick is up, hits the right upright and bounces through. Bills win it!

19 hours ago, Steve D said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

September 9 in Baltimore, my daughter lives in Baltimore so I'm planning a weekend there including the game. Should be interesting seeing the Bills from a different stadium. They better win so I can wear my Bills jersey proud!

Edited by 2012_taco
spelling
  • Like 3