Region 8 southern tier get together, when & where ?

rob-c

Ok guys, so how about Saturday the 5th for a lunch meet and greet? Checked future cast and it’s looking good. 

Now where do we meet at ? Philosophy is around finger lakes, G-man is up in Cuba , and first light is in Howard and looks like the rest of us are close to the Corning area. 

Ideas??

Edited by rob-c

Im in Arkport.. But I will be getting the seed makers removed on the 3rd. lol. Dont think ill be up for much other than laying around for a few days

My wife asked me to do that I told her to do hers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm good for anyplace in the area....I'll tell the Mermaid to postpone the rubber sheets  and  Glide-O-Lube  order until the next weekend...

Oh.. Another good spot would be Fran's Landing just east of Addison on 417....Good  eats and drinks and no parking issues..

Edited by Pygmy

23 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I'm good for anyplace in the area....I'll tell the Mermaid to postpone the rubber sheets  and  Glide-O-Lube  order until the next weekend...

Oh.. Another good spot would be Fran's Landing just east of Addison on 417....Good  eats and drinks and no parking issues..

I forgot about frans landing, good food no doubt. 

Any more input  ?    Fran's  is somewhat rustic, a good atmosphere  and should not be busy for lunch Saturday, since their big deal that day is Saturday evening prime rib..They open at noon...  I don't know if they  have lunch specials on Saturday, but they have a good menu to order from...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Any more input  ?    Fran's  is somewhat rustic, a good atmosphere  and should not be busy for lunch Saturday, since their big deal that day is Saturday evening prime rib..They open at noon...  I don't know if they  have lunch specials on Saturday, but they have a good menu to order from...

I pm’d a bunch of other guys that had said they were interested in the first thread  posted .  But have not heard from them . 

3 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I'm good with either location and the date/time. My annual New Year's diet will be taking the afternoon off that day.

• Like 1