The Movie "Alive"

Lawdwaz

The movie Alive is on the Outdoor Channel right now.  I rarely watch movies but the wife is working and I am horribly bored tonight so figured I'd watch it.  They just got blasted with an avalanche, damn the bad luck.

Don't spoil it for me you bastids.........I don't want to know the ending.  :)

13 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

The movie Alive is on the Outdoor Channel right now.  I rarely watch movies but the wife is working and I am horribly bored tonight so figured I'd watch it.  They just got blasted with an avalanche, damn the bad luck.

Don't spoil it for me you bastids.........I don't want to know the ending.  :)

lechter.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elmo said:

You do realize it's based on a true story right?  It's like saying, I'm watching a documentary on Abraham Lincoln but don't spoil it for me...I want find out for myself if he gets assassinated in the end or not.

Yes Elmo, I did know it was a true story.  I just wanted to get to the end on my own since I watched it from the start, which I rarely do.

Didn't want any HNY'er spilling the beans........ :)

9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Yes Elmo, I did know it was a true story.  I just wanted to get to the end on my own since I watched it from the start, which I rarely do.

Didn't want any HNY'er spilling the beans........ :)

I'm just busting your chops.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Elmo said:

You do realize it's based on a true story right?  It's like saying, I'm watching a documentary on Abraham Lincoln but don't spoil it for me...I want find out for myself if he gets assassinated in the end or not.

Have you seen this documentary on Lincoln?  As side of him a lot of people don't know about.