Not sure how to quote water rats post above but here is a picture I took this morning.
I was surprised to see a meme or whatever they are called posted and I actually know and have been in this house and shot ducks from the yard.
Looks different today than it did in 2016 or 2017 when the meme pic was taken.2f04ccdb91ab81e1fe48aae9057d7d18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You're in the wrong forum V-man.

• Like 1

Ask me why I hunt, and I'll ask you why you don't.

Image may contain: text that says 'When you think you've already won the election, you don't: Ban people from social media Silence people's voices Insist on impeachment with only 2 weeks left Insist on the 25th amendment with only 2 weeks left Demand military leaders prevent Trump from carrying our military plans That's not what a winning team does; That's what criminals do when that are in panic mode. PATAIONG PARUES'

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'HQNEYbadgerMac @mackieoria In 2018 when thousands of climate activists from the Sunrise Movement stormed the Capitol, unlawfully entered, and occupied Nancy Pedosi's office. Nancy Pelosi @SpeakerPel... 13Nov18 We welcome the presence of these activists, and we strongly urge the Capitol Police to allow them to continue to organize and participate in our democracy Show this thread 9:01 10Jan21 Twitter for Android'

58 minutes ago, left field said:

Why are my posts being deleted? Did they cross a line?

Uh oh, I posted here today and it looks like it was removed too... definitely did not cross a line. Trump demanding that Giuliani's wages be withheld because he got impeached is the epitome of political humor!

Cancel culture?
Too bad, mine was hilarious unless the mods are huge Ben Shapiro fans.

I hope that is not the case...pretty sad if so even if I don’t agree with your politics all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I hope that is not the case...pretty sad if so even if I don’t agree with your politics all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very disappointing 

I don't agree with a lot of political stuff on here but leave it . Humor gets posted in this thread not just some stupid post that one person thinks is funny . As for leftfield's post , if you post something slanderous is a meme about anyone's wife ( liberal or conservative ) , I will remove it . 

• Like 3

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

very disappointing 

You can post your Gulianni post in another thread . No problem . 

• Like 2

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

28 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I don't agree with a lot of political stuff on here but leave it . Humor gets posted in this thread not just some stupid post that one person thinks is funny . As for leftfield's post , if you post something slanderous is a meme about anyone's wife ( liberal or conservative ) , I will remove it . 

Got it. I didn't look at it that way as it was more a shot at Shapiro, but I'll respect your rules.

Edited by left field

Yes , apparent double standards do suck don’t they; seems kinda similar to the Twitter situation , with them banning conservative speech they deem as “ dangerous “ and not liberal speech , right ?  

"If it were possible to enforce a ban on lying, a ghastly silence would fall over the city of Washington."
~ Thomas Sowell