Excuse for a WNY GTG Sunday 3/10? (beer)

goosifer

Saw this at https://stepoutbuffalo.com/buffalo-beer-buzz-prosper-brewing-opens-in-tonawanda/

The Russians (And Their Beer) Are Coming to Pizza Plant Transit

The Russians are coming to Pizza Plant Transit and are bringing their best beer with them. On March 10 (12-10pm), imperial stouts will fill Pizza Plant’s taps, with offerings ranging from 2018 Founders Kentucky and Canadian Brand Stout, 2017 Firestone Walker Parabola and 2018 Mole Merkin, Grimm Sumi Babka, 2018 Goose Island Bourbon County, Cigar City Marshal Zhukov’s, 2016 Westbrook Mexican Cake, 2017 Mikkeller Black Hole and 2017 Great Lakes Barrel Aged Blackout Stout, among others. Flights are available for $30 and include a goblet glass to keep. Dress as a Russian and receive a free 5oz. sample of beer.

Anyone have any interest in meeting for a beer? If we can get a few people to commit to being there for at least a certain hour window, then people could come earlier/stay later as they please. There is an AAF game on at 4:00 if that helps.

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’ve got a 6am flight Monday morning but it sounds like a solid time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When's a good time on Sunday? Before dinner? After dinner? I imagine there are family obligations to schedule around.

I bust my ass 9-5 M-F wearing a shirt. I deserve the right to go topless the rest of my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. You do you. Ain’t nothing wrong with that!

I’d be inclined to do the same if it weren’t for kids and mirrors at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 8:32 PM, goosifer said:

Saw this at https://stepoutbuffalo.com/buffalo-beer-buzz-prosper-brewing-opens-in-tonawanda/

The Russians are coming to Pizza Plant Transit and are bringing their best beer with them. On March 10 (12-10pm), imperial stouts will fill Pizza Plant’s taps, with offerings ranging from 2018 Founders Kentucky and Canadian Brand Stout, 2017 Firestone Walker Parabola and 2018 Mole Merkin, Grimm Sumi Babka, 2018 Goose Island Bourbon County, Cigar City Marshal Zhukov’s, 2016 Westbrook Mexican Cake, 2017 Mikkeller Black Hole and 2017 Great Lakes Barrel Aged Blackout Stout, among others. Flights are available for $30 and include a goblet glass to keep. Dress as a Russian and receive a free 5oz. sample of beer.

Anyone have any interest in meeting for a beer? If we can get a few people to commit to being there for at least a certain hour window, then people could come earlier/stay later as they please. There is an AAF game on at 4:00 if that helps.

Bump for anyone who may have missed this.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:32 PM, goosifer said:

It's been open since last week I'm headed there this afternoon after sportshow