Soda/Pop

Dom

Its Pop . Soda sounds so proper . Down South they call soda/pop , coke whether or not it’s actually Coke A Cola .

DBA967AE-F317-4891-96B9-492FD4B90C80.thumb.png.f65dcc578f5daf243b12f65a73ba6d2a.png
Totally. When I went to college there I asked for a coke with my burger. The waiter asked what kind. We had a silent standoff of confusion for a bit until I said "Plain?". He wandered off and came back after a little while with seltzer.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Two kinds of metal beverage containers.. Beer cans or pop cans....Bottles are beer bottles or pop  bottles...
Any other terminology is either un-American or homosexual....Hehehehe...
Must be because you upstate hillbillies don't have enough teeth to say soda so you just pop your lips and then everyone knows you want a soda

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wish I knew how to post a link pygmy  I have a good one on fawn beverage 
Copy and paste. Highlight link press control & C at the same time. Click in this thread start a new reply or quote then press control & V both at the same time

Jeremy K was in my car and said “pop”. I’m used to and only say “soda”. My grandfather still says “pop” he’s originally from WNY.

It’s kind of like sandwiches being called wedges, subs, hero’s, grinders, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jeremy K was in my car and said “pop”. I’m used to and only say “soda”. My grandfather still says “pop” he’s originally from WNY.

It’s kind of like sandwiches being called wedges, subs, hero’s, grinders, etc.

I had someone the other day say the word grinder when asking for a sandwich. Being this was someone I know I asked him if he liked to suck di(k. He looked at me like I had ten heads till i explains that grinder is a gay dating app.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I had someone the other day say the word grinder when asking for a sandwich. Being this was someone I know I asked him if he liked to suck di(k. He looked at me like I had ten heads till i explains that grinder is a gay dating app.

Nothing will end using a word quicker for someone then attaching it to gays only dating app.

How do you know about this so called grinder app? I only know the sandwich. You a frequent user?

How do you know about this so called grinder app? I only know the sandwich. You a frequent user?

Hahah, yea it’s where I met biz and crappy and turkeyfeathers for the first time

In all seriousness I know about it from working in restaurants. You would be surprised how many waiters in high end restaurants are gay lol

• Like 1

Hahah, yea it’s where I met biz and crappy and turkeyfeathers for the first time

In all seriousness I know about it from working in restaurants. You would be surprised how many waiters in high end restaurants are gay lol

Oh I don't doubt that one bit.

2 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

Hahah, yea it’s where I met biz and crappy and turkeyfeathers for the first time emoji8.pngemoji517.png

well ask a straight man to hurry along and bring you a sandwich and see what happens. lol