2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Oilers get a big lead and the best Bills QB Reich leads them back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 100% correct. The Bills 2nd string QB Frank Reich did that. He bailed the Bills out of a lot of corners, and he took the Bills through and won many Playoff games. Proving he was as good as Kelly, maybe they should have let him start a SB, we might at least have one win.

Then the expansion for Carolina came in. They took a good chunk of the Bills Roster as 'ordered' by the big wigs in the NFL. Carolina never gave time for Reich to get used to the environment and how they wanted to play. One goof and he was benched.

Enough about yesterday.........

I say SF by 8. No, that's not a bet, it's a "Prediction".

Not 100% correct. The Bills 2nd string QB Frank Reich did that. He bailed the Bills out of a lot of corners, and he took the Bills through and won many Playoff games. Proving he was as good as Kelly, maybe they should have let him start a SB, we might at least have one win.

Then the expansion for Carolina came in. They took a good chunk of the Bills Roster as 'ordered' by the big wigs in the NFL. Carolina never gave time for Reich to get used to the environment and how they wanted to play. One goof and he was benched.

Enough about yesterday.........

I say SF by 8. No, that's not a bet, it's a "Prediction".

Mahomes has never lost by more than 7. His 8 losses are like 36pts combined

happy for the chiefs, easy team and fanbase to root for. Was pulling for the packers too, but these niners aren't playing. Should be a hell of a superbowl with that offense vs that defense. And 95% of us can just agree to be happy the pats aren't in it!

Plus you want to see the ex Bills get their rings Watkins, Ragland, McCoy, Mahomes (via trade). Though McCoy will probably be inactive

49 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Plus you want to see the ex Bills get their rings Watkins, Ragland, McCoy, Mahomes (via trade). Though McCoy will probably be inactive

watkins can sit and spin, but I do have some love for shady. Not just as a bill but for his career. I haven't heard why he hasn't been playing though, have they released anything?

watkins can sit and spin, but I do have some love for shady. Not just as a bill but for his career. I haven't heard why he hasn't been playing though, have they released anything?

He thinks. He cost us 2 games with fumbles so even with Darrel Williams hurt and Ware hurt the chiefs to with Damien Williams and undrafted rookie Darwin Thompson over McCoy. He’s a healthy scratch.

Watkins would be a nice player if he was selected in the fifth round lol

Yup. But someone will pay him next year when chiefs release him because he’s 4 for 4 in playoffs with good games

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yup. But someone will pay him next year when chiefs release him because he’s 4 for 4 in playoffs with good games

he wont be out of the league, but he wont get big money. his track record is there and clear. Sure he's helped his stock, but he is what he is at this point in his career. At least he's staying healthy. A reminder that Evans, OBJ, Benjamin and him were all in the same draft and he was first. While OBJ has regressed and Benjamin is a joke, I'd easily still take Evans.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

he wont be out of the league, but he wont get big money. his track record is there and clear. Sure he's helped his stock, but he is what he is at this point in his career. At least he's staying healthy. A reminder that Evans, OBJ, Benjamin and him were all in the same draft and he was first. While OBJ has regressed and Benjamin is a joke, I'd easily still take Evans.

Not just first, we TRADED UP to take him and could have had Mack
  • Sad 1

Agree that’s why chiefs won’t give him $21M next year making him highest paid WR. Maybe he’ll give us a hometown discount. He seems to like KC

The thing I find most interesting about this year's Super Bowl is that all the members of the Patriot's dynasty will be sitting in their man-caves watching their ex-backup QB they traded away playing in the SB. Karma....?

While I'd love to agree, they've won two super bowls since they dealt him. 25 NFL teams would sell their souls for two Super Bowls
  • Like 1

True, but I was just looking at the irony of the situation. Obviously, this isn't an isolated back-up QB making good situation.

Switch Jimmy G and Brady - 49ers are still in super bowl and Patriots are still at home

• 2 weeks later...