2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

43 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sorry to hear that man. I hate when I just want to bust some balls and then have to put my foot in my mouth. Hoping for a healthy rebound!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all everyone is good love a good ball bust just was a bad timing on the trip 

Chiefs/Packers (KC ribs and cheese) would be better than chiefs/49ers(KC rubs and rice-a-roni)

Chiefs lost to Packers this year 31-24 in a great game. Matt Moore was qb tho. Hopefully with Mahomes we can win. But titans first. Titans beat us 4 straight games, one was playoffs. All of them were wacky wacky football games.

heck of an emotional swing Biz. I thought as a bills fan it couldn't be worse for blowing a 16 point lead. But to blow 24 and then lose by 20? that's insane. Really none of the games I thought were too great this weekend compared to last. The chiefs game was fun in the middle, the packers game wasn't bad. The titans and niners games snoozers in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He just got four games under the substance abuse program

I remember exactly where I was when we drafted him. I was in Aruba and we had the number 1 pick and we drafted Fisher since that class was so weak. I watched it on TV and hoped for better seasons to come with the first season of Andy Reid about to start.

27 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I remember exactly where I was when we drafted him. I was in Aruba and we had the number 1 pick and we drafted Fisher since that class was so weak. I watched it on TV and hoped for better seasons to come with the first season of Andy Reid about to start.

Wearing a Jets bathing suit?

• Haha 1

Did the Chefs play Shady at all?  I don't remember hearing his name called once.  I saw a troll'ish headline today, but they weren't wrong.  This is what the difference is between Jackson and Mahomey.  One is a QB who can move, the other is an RB who can throw.  I don't think there's any way Jacksons body can take a beating like it did this year in the long term.

Did the Chefs play Shady at all?  I don't remember hearing his name called once.  I saw a troll'ish headline today, but they weren't wrong.  This is what the difference is between Jackson and Mahomey.  One is a QB who can move, the other is an RB who can throw.  I don't think there's any way Jacksons body can take a beating like it did this year in the long term.

I don’t believe he played. He was a healthy scratch for several games this year. His 2 bad fumbles cost us 2 games This year or we’d have gone 14-2 even with all our injuries. With Damien Williams healthy, I’m not sure we will see McCoy ever again

I get so annoyed when announcers use the same metaphors for athletes - however L Jackson with his “video game speed” is so frickin accurate. Fun to watch escape