2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Tell us poor Bills fans how it feels Biz?

It feels like “Finally”. We had some great teams lose in the playoffs in wacky games over the year. Our defense was phenomenal in the 90’s and we lost some 10-7 and 14-10 playoff games because we couldn’t score. Then in the 2000’s we had some awesome Offenses but couldn’t stop anyone. The “no punt” game loss to Colts with Peyton 38-31 sucked. The 45-44 loss to Colts with Luck might have been worse. The wacky loss to Titans 22-21 where Mariota through a TD to himself. The 18-16 loss to Steelers where Fisher got called for holding on game tying 2pt. It seemed like we were cursed. Then last year Dee Ford going offsides and then losing coin flip. But finally the chiefs are champions after 3 great playoff comebacks. Only team To ever do it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Lawson to Miami . He had a monster year last year, sucks to lose him. 
Now here comes a biz post to poo poo anything else going on unless it has to do with KC

Wrong thread! It’s 2020 season. Someone start a new one!

Will Diggs outperform the highly WR draft class over the next 4 years? That’s the big question. He had Thielen along his side in Minnesota. Now he has to be the man in Buffalo.

28 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Will Diggs outperform the highly WR draft class over the next 4 years? That’s the big question. He had Thielen along his side in Minnesota. Now he has to be the man in Buffalo.

He had injuries and frequent outbursts when not getting the ball. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Feels like another TO experience 

Dont care about brady , really old and not worth the $$ a better bet would be Bridgewater a young qb with great talent. Will be franchise qb for many years..brady prolly.done in 2 

You’re predicting he’s done at age 45 lol, Hot Take Alert!! I’m just messing with you I think he’s toast already but the Bucs have weapons for him that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro