Goose(ifer) hunting in Italy!

Al Bundy

I am excited to head to Italy next week and "hunt" for the elusive creature called Gooseifer!!!!!  I understand he can be baited very easily with a bottle of red or white wine. I plan to purchase these locally and set them daintily on a table, overlooking the Med as I understand he enjoys these types of locations....

Seriously... goose if you are reading this Ill be in Amalfi Coast on Sat 28th. Heading north after this to Rome, Tuscany, Venice. You in or anywhere near these areas next few weeks??? If so meet for a glass of wine somewhere???

Anyone have a direct line to Goose, can you pass the message to him?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I am excited to head to Italy next week and "hunt" for the elusive creature called Gooseifer!!!!!  I understand he can be baited very easily with a bottle of red or white wine. I plan to purchase these locally and set them daintily on a table, overlooking the Med as I understand he enjoys these types of locations....

Seriously... goose if you are reading this Ill be in Amalfi Coast on Sat 28th. Heading north after this to Rome, Tuscany, Venice. You in or anywhere near these areas next few weeks??? If so meet for a glass of wine somewhere???

We should cross paths somewhere. I'll pm you my itinerary. Thanks for thinking of me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Let’s get a last minute plane ticket. Can’t be that expensive right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more the merrier. Food and drink-wise, there is something for everyone in Italy. Just remember to bring some Frank's hot sauce with you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I’m leaving Wednesday night for Rome,, Heading to Florence on Saturday to attend my nephews wedding. I’ll wear my real tree camo cap for easy indentification.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

I’m leaving Wednesday night for Rome,, Heading to Florence on Saturday to attend my nephews wedding. I’ll wear my real tree camo cap for easy indentification.

Try some wild boar prosciutto when you are in Florence. We leave Florence tomorrow, and won't be in Rome until two weeks later. 

• Like 1