2011 DMP Swapping thread

5.9cummins

Anyone interested in starting a DMP swapping thread.

I got the idea from archery talk where there is a broad head swapping thread.

Post up what DMPs you may not want and what you would be willing to trade for.

I got a 9H i would consider swapping for a 9P, 9Y, or 7J.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Curious...can you end up with two of the same zone? For example, 3P was my first choice and 3M was my second. I ended up getting both. What if I trade my 3M with someone for their 3P. I would end up with 2 3Ps. Would that be legal?

I believe it does not matter , looking at the DEC website it doesnt state anything about which DMP's are being signed over !

Yes. Technecially speeking you can have all for in the same unit...but only 2 signed over. So if you applied for 8p and got 2 for it you can have two signed over both again maybe 8p.. for a total of 4.. if you trade an 8m for a 8p that counts as 1 signed over..you can still have 1 more signed over giving u a total of 3 ... the main point being you can only have 2 signed over!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 15 yr old has the opportunity to hunt some great land in 9m, however with the short notice I was unable to purchase a DMP for 9m. If anyone has an extra 9M or one they can't use I would be more than happy to buy it or trade an 8f.

Thanks

OH NO now you did it.You can't buy or sell dmp's only trade.But you will find that out shortly.