Lawn Mower For Sale

14 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Thanks biz.....I took 30 seconds out of my life today and figured out how to block 007... aka stormy...and now I still see his posts when you quote his gibber jabber.

I was finally motivated enough to block/ignore someone for the first time. You can choose to ignore when someone quotes them as well, so you never have to see their posts again... ever... Thank you Jesus!!! 

Edited by Cabin Fever
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I was finally motivated enough to block/ignore someone for the first time. You can choose to ignore when someone quotes them as well, so you never have to see their posts again... ever... Thank you Jesus!!! 

really? how do you block seeing when other people quote the person being blocked?

1 hour ago, goosifer said:

really? how do you block seeing when other people quote the person being blocked?

When you click on "Ignore", check the boxes if you want to block their posts, messages, or mentions (quotes). ALL of Stormy's posts go bye-bye! POOF... GONE!! It is a blessed Thanksgiving!!! B)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

When you click on "Ignore", check the boxes if you want to block their posts, messages, or mentions (quotes). ALL of Stormy's posts go bye-bye! POOF... GONE!! It is a blessed Thanksgiving!!! B)

Done,  thank you !!!!

• Like 2

Damn that’s a smoking deal.....
By chance do you have oil change records and has it ever had a coolant leak?
Thanks in advance. 

Oil & Gas Emptied and Changed annually. No leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to log onto a computer to do this...don't think you have that option from taptalk app

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great deal on the mower Biz.  $20 and you delivered for free.  I don’t care what they said about you on the internet... you’re good people. 

I cant believe you didn’t stop and see @moog5050 while you were out here... must’ve been the coolant leak comment. 

06E7FC51-7017-4778-BF0E-0F7987C5DCC0.jpeg

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 1

Thanks for the great deal on the mower Biz.  $20 and you delivered for free.  I don’t care what they said about you on the internet... you’re good people. 

I cant believe you didn’t stop and see [mention=2442]moog5050[/mention] while you were out here... must’ve been the coolant leak comment. 
06E7FC51-7017-4778-BF0E-0F7987C5DCC0.thumb.jpeg.b5fbaae9fe676b80f050daaa57d501b2.jpeg

That’s not mine. I autographed mine in shimmer gold marker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk