Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

2b or not2b...screw it..just make it happen...ive had better sighting success on early walks as opposed to later in the mornin..also ive seen my fair share of shooting stars..im still poor, theres no bucks in my freezer yet, and im not well endowed,..ive even discussed stratigies with orion the hunter(star constellation)..nada..ive come to looking in the mirror..and tellin that guy to help me..cause hes the only one you can see touch or feel..and hes the controller of fate..too deep?..haha

My son and I in our stands from 5:50 till now. Getting ready to climb down now. Saw nothing. Cold morning but warmed up nice.. My buddy was with his nephew off a different trail then us. His nephew saw a big doe early....no shot tho. Long Island archery hunt

Been walkin and bumpin all day..took a rest and masticated..been rattlin a bit also..stopped to p in bottle..took 4 steps to top of hill..3doe laughing and whisperin..wasnt cool man

Lol.. "Masticated" had to look that one up. I am home with the kid today(she is a warm weather hunter). Just got back from trip downstate. Got a nice 10 point with my bow.

Had 4 does and a nice 6 ponter under the stand this morning. It was 6:20.. almost light enough to shoot, then they just walked away and 15 mins later i hear a shot in the direction they were heading. Got me thinking if i should have taken the shot

6:20? WOW! What time is sunrise in your neck of the woods?

Congrats to brother and congrats on the ten pt...and really!our opener was 7:13....

before I leave in the am I set my phone timers for the sunrise and sun set times in our area for that day....when it's legal to shoot the phone vibrates and in the pm it vibrates to let me know don't shoot...sometimes they just have to walk...this year I wish I could see something walking...

for all my cams...pulled cards no deer on any since this guy smiled for me...surprised no yotes I called one in from the window the other nite