Real classy! 

I have much worse ones I’m being kind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chef said:

I have much worse ones I’m being kind

I bet bidens shitting his pants right about now because he was right next to him  and it can take 14 days before you get it some times .

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

I bet bidens shitting his pants right about now because he was right next to him  and it can take 14 days before you get it some times .

No, Biden’s target electorate isn’t comprised of dumb f@cks who feel threatened by mask wearing mandates. Thus, he’s been able to protect himself unabashedly. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

No, Biden’s target electorate isn’t comprised of dumb f@cks who feel threatened by mask wearing mandates. Thus, he’s been able to protect himself unabashedly. 

yea by hiding in his basement that is a real leader for you  .  the captain of the ship is not suppose to be the first one on the life boat thats biden  he is to weak to scared to be president  does not go near people and wants to be president that's crazy  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

yea by hiding in his basement that is a real leader for you  .  

One has led by example and is healthy... the other is a dumb ass and is now in the hospital

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

One has led by example and is healthy... the other is a dumb ass and is now in the hospital

biden looks heathy lol  yea for a corpse lol 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

why don't you  just send your  vote  to Beijing china  biden wins china wins 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Politicans are scumbags, the whole lot of them. People need to wake up and stop being partisan hacks.

you are correct so the only thing you can do is keep score  and right now the left are more corrupt  then the right  .

I’m Watching auburn vs Georgia right now.

The Georgia crowd sits 6ft apart left and right but not up down. The Rona can’t go north and south

83e37f520a44d4baf0535d9e08ca5df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Haha 2

On 10/2/2020 at 11:33 PM, Trial153 said:

Politicans are scumbags, the whole lot of them. People need to wake up and stop being partisan hacks.

Politicians.jpg

• Like 5

Answer to No One !

On 10/5/2020 at 10:20 AM, Chef said:

Justify this ... he doesn’t care about any law enforcement.. not even his own secret service

https://trib.al/egzWfgu?fbclid=IwAR2xf6vkhbbwZ05979vnEqXIVHWhNMnDhYkbnqPo5S5Flya21nsq0WTDHE4

All I see is a strong commander and chief. Someone that doesn't think eveyone in the world is our friend. Don't trust our enemies. Someone that is holding Iran and North Korea in check.  Someone that is responsible for sending the stock market to record levels, someone that created jobs and lowered unemployment to very low levels. Ya, Trump really a bad choice. Ha.

Can you say that about the Obama years. The years of stagflation. Complete failure in Foreign Policy.  Not even enough balls to be a good Senator in Illinois. Country's on the right road fella, get you head out of the sand. 

• Like 6

dc4e9c37b60e85845ff4b813ff64d376.jpg

Cuomo wrote a book on how to handle covid. But we are double the deaths, with half the cases and only state among the big 4 with rising cases lol.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Cuomo finally opening movie theaters in NY. Last state to do so. 10/23 outside of nyc

Only 25% capacity. How can a theater pay for the overhead?  That wouldn't pay the rent, let alone wages, utilities. 

• Like 1

Only 25% capacity. How can a theater pay for the overhead?  That wouldn't pay the rent, let alone wages, utilities. 

Nope. Brutal. Just like Nyc resturants, they reopened and now closed. Can’t stay afloat with 50%

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/nyc-parents-filing-lawsuit-to-force-full-reopening-of-schools/

I love this. it's absolutely absurd kids aren't in schools right now.

If I remember correctly I think you told us that you'll be working from home for the foreseeable future, Biz??  Why is it OK for you to work from home and not the school kids to learn from home??

5 minutes ago, steve863 said:

If I remember correctly I think you told us that you'll be working from home for the foreseeable future, Biz??  Why is it OK for you to work from home and not the school kids to learn from home??

it's a business decision. I work on the 40th floor of a 52 floor building. If everyone went into work at the same time, and followed nyc elevator rules (4 at a time), we were told it could be a 3-4 hour wait. I can go into work every single day or stay home. I love working from home, so why commute?

• Like 1

Just got this email at 9:36 PM. Random testing was done on Tuesday. My son didn’t get picked but 5 kids in his class got picked to be tested

9ed6b3982ca3e5dceea0611e39a31af1.jpg

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Just got this email at 9:36 PM. Random testing was done on Tuesday. My son didn’t get picked but 5 kids in his class got picked to be tested

9ed6b3982ca3e5dceea0611e39a31af1.jpg&key=331b5770ff6935f143c0704812d1fded5485c49c523d30a9124bac15a9840eb8

If he was chosen, could you opt out? I don’t see how they can make someone get tested.