Feedback on the site - Any problems?

HuntingNY

Interesting... I can't use them either using Firefox 25.0.  Pale Moon (optimized Firefox) 24.2.2 (latest level) works fine.  (http:www.palemoon.org)

It's weird with FF, the fonts actually appear but then go away when I move the mouse to select one.

:unsure:

Edited by SteveC

Can no longer paste text or links, and when links are typed in they do not work.

Internet Explorer 11 is experiencing the same problem for the past several days. No ability to paste anything to this site at all.

Also possibly related, I no longer have the ability to upload pictures. Everything goes through the process just as it always has except when I hit the attach button. The site is ignoring that button.

Also, when attempting to change font color, I highlight what I want to change, click the text color icon, and the highlighting goes away. I have not tried changing fonts or text size, but I would imagine the same thing will happen with that too. It really doesn't like any actions to highlighted text.

These are all problems that have begun approximately a week ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This will be the magical year when it all pays off. I would imagine that since you are a member here, you probably will be looking at a NYS record. It takes a while for all that knowledge to be absorbed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm unable to post videos from photobucket anymore to the forum, BUT it allows it in a PM.?

This is the error that I get,

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

It's the same img code/link on photobucket that I've always used and never had a problem before. Seems strange that it allows the same link to work in a PM, but not the forum.?

On mobile I can't see pm's. I also can't attach pictures and clicking on the "full site" button, it doesn't do anything. It would be awesome if it was more mobile friendly. Thanks.

Try installing the TapaTalk app.

• 2 months later...

Just wondering how to delete a thread. Or why the edit button only works for just so long.

Issue is if you delete something all the replies under it would not be relevant. Same goes for editing. You have over an hour to edit a post to make corrections.

Sent from my LG-VS980

• 3 months later...