2020 Season (Biz)

BizCT

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I saw zero deer Saturday and Sunday in 9J. Did see a red fox Sunday midday but 200-ish yards and moving. Had it in the scope but didn’t bother with the tough shot.

I’m Finally back home, but likely have covid (no symptoms yet). Staying in a vacant family condo for now to hopefully not infect my wife/baby. Not sure what the rest of week will be like for any hunting or not. Wife is pissed off obviously.

My dad hunted 3N and a coyote and bobcat Saturday, no shots. A spike Sunday and 5 deer today (couldn’t see heads).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why do you think you have Covid?

We were all worried too. Thought this might be a "Hangover" situation.  I'm siding with the wife on this one.  From now on you need to check in so we know your ok. 
Hope you don't have Covid for sure.  Better get tested if you think u might . 

Seriously hope you don't have it Biz. Puts a big downer on what should have been a fun weekend. Get tested so the guys you where with also know about it. 

I was tested today after someone in camp tested positive today. I’ll find out results Wednesday maybe. Either way it doesn’t change much. I still have to stay away from wife and baby to be safe for next maybe 10 symptom-free days? I would be shocked if I’m negative though as I was in very close quarters (truck rides, same house, etc.) for the entire weekend.

We were all worried too. Thought this might be a "Hangover" situation.  I'm siding with the wife on this one.  From now on you need to check in so we know your ok. 

Seriously hope you don't have it Biz. Puts a big downer on what should have been a fun weekend. Get tested so the guys you where with also know about it. 

I was tested today after someone in camp tested positive today. I’ll find out results Wednesday maybe. Either way it doesn’t change much. I still have to stay away from wife and baby to be safe for next maybe 10 symptom-free days? I would be shocked if I’m negative though as I was in very close quarters (truck rides, same house, etc.) for the entire weekend.

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

sorry    man I just got back from a hunting trip my self was suppose  to go  and stay with friends     but I was paranode about getting covid19 and drove up by myself  and stayed  by myself  at hotel  and just hunted the land with them had a mask on  pretty much whole time was around them they thought it was funny  but you never know .  

• Like 2

Hope you don’t have it Biz.  Perhaps you avoided it but isolating from loved ones is smart move til you know.  My grandson tested positive for it Nov 1 and was hugged me the day before on Halloween when I got my buck and I didn’t get it nor did his brother or dad or mom and they all quarantined together.   So fingers crossed for you and the fam 

Hope you don’t have it Biz.  Perhaps you avoided it but isolating from loved ones is smart move til you know.  My grandson tested positive for it Nov 1 and was hugged me the day before on Halloween when I got my buck and I didn’t get it nor did his brother or dad or mom and they all quarantined together.   So fingers crossed for you and the fam 

There’s another thread about it. I’ve had a fever for 2 days and achy. I’d be shocked if I don’t have it

• Sad 1

She will NEVER forget this one, that I can guarantee you.  When you are both in your 90's she will still be reminding you of it.  You have my sympathies.  

For sure. But she had no problem attending our friend’s kid’s 1st bday with 87 people the week before of course.

• Like 1

8336999f46f0d7c52ef9f8cb43f3f194.jpg&key=5b245a2c16c56c32b8b4083eb642fee1e9aaaf4a37ff3d0ffcd7c68436bb82e9f037fbc45dfb4acf93ffed0718554d37.jpg&key=3e747e4eb55373c551cebba498a510e88fbcf6f76dff3312090bd0b3e9bb4df7413047f92510cf88bc2fa88e20cf514d.jpg&key=7eda9fd047e029094e9557f2d9758c52bbdb01e96a5436cfb0641e2242094cb0

11/28: Dad saw a doe and another deer at 830am but couldn’t see head so far. He checked 1 cam on the way in. Bobcat and a nice buck. That’s 4 different bucks between 11/19 and 11/24. Hopefully he catches up to one soon. That midday buck was 30min behind a doe.

• Like 3

2pm - Dad saw a giant. The biggest buck he’s seen hunting NY in 50+ years. He said:

Well I am so disgusted!!! I blew it. I dropped down below hill under the lower blind to peak over the edge. Just I as looked a giant rack 30 yards walking right to me . When I raised the shotgun he bolted down not stopping heading towards X’s property. Looked like a giant 10 or more. I am so upset.

Biggest buck I have ever seen in New York, as I put up the scope all I could see was massive antlers and a fat neck. No shots heard yet. I didn’t shoot.

• Sad 2

12/2: Dad hunted dark to dark and saw nothing again.

I may check my 3S cam tomorrow afternoon and hunt the final hour. We’ll see. It’s been a 2 week soak and I’m dying to see what’s on cam.