Last minute check list!!!

regulat0r

Sorry Phade.....using the word purse and Man in the same sentence just doesn't work...lol. wallet...k......money clip...fine...purse??? nope not happening. fanny pack or backpack and I am right there with you.....but if it has a strap and it is over your shoulder you are swinging from the wrong side of the plate...lol

Oy...facepalm.

I'm being sarcastic...murse is a common play on those words. It's rather funny when you do see a guy with a murse. Sort of like jorts or famullets.

I gotta say I don't know anyone who does not use a travel size pack of baby wipes. Best thing going. Does a way better job,plus one can wash off their hands after and when finished gutting . I "go" once a day like clock work, right around 6 AM so ya its in a field most days oct-nov.

I keep a tote with extra everything in it in my van.Harness,ropes,steps,seat cushions,gloves,facemask,food, lights,batteries, wipes,flagging, knife and last but not least Atomic Fireballs ! a 20 minute take your mind off things mouth full of hottness !! Plus I almost always see a deer after popping one in .

I think thats the what Lee and Tiffiny use as well as those Texas guys in the houses up in the air .

For a pen I like the Fisher space pen.Small,writes in rain,upside down and so on.

Edited by Larry302