Who Is Related Or Associated Here?

ELMER J. FUDD

It would be interesting to talk to some people in person others not so much. I bet you would get a different aspect from everybody. The whole forum lets us get out what we want to say but hard to see the sarcasticness (word?) in the writing.

The term is sarcasm, and no, I am not being sarcastic <<grin>>..

Yeah, it works both ways, sometimes the sarcasm is intended but not recognized, and sometimes a perfectly innocent statement is taken the wrong way..

Communication is more difficult when facial expressions, body language, etc. cannot be observed. Add to that the fact that posters' writing , language and grammar skils vary widely.

Lawdwaz and I met and had a nice conversation about a year ago when I sold him a firearm . We've PMd a few times since then. I consider him a good online friend. He and I also share an avid interest in technical details such as gear, ballistics, and other such details involved in our sport, as well as an appreciation of quality gear.

Good guy....we have met up once for lunch and another time to punch some paper at his gun club when I was upstate visiting my father.

I'm not sure if that was good or bad? I'm about to drop a deposit on a new toy. B)

Good guy....we have met up once for lunch and another time to punch some paper at his gun club when I was upstate visiting my father.

I'm not sure if that was good or bad? I'm about to drop a deposit on a new toy. B)

Dinsdale, Ol' Buddy....

Does this mean you are dropping a deposit on a NULA ?

Don't leave us HANGING like this..