Who Is Related Or Associated Here?

ELMER J. FUDD

As some people know already, me and Doewhacker were singers in the same choir when we were kids in Tanzania. These days we live in different parts of the state, but get together to hunt once in a while. Mostly on Burt's land when he's not around.

Edited by steve863

I met fairgame through this site, funny part was his place is about a 1/4 mile ride down the road on the ATV. Had some great times over his place with his family and friends. Antlers is about a 1/2 mile away, but we have not connected yet, hopefully this year.

As some people know already, me and Doewhacker were singers in the same choir when we were kids in Tanzania. These days we live in different parts of the state, but get together to hunt once in a while. Mostly on Burt's land when he's not around.

Bastard children that's what they are. Shoot all my doe and never, not once, said thank you. Tanzania calling, go back home!

We better behave or she'll send us all back.

Actually that might not be a bad thing. She probably adopted all of us to help her out with the goats, food plots, tree stands and a slew of other stuff. If we go back to Tanzania we could just hang out in the shade somewhere and just wait for the plane to drop the CARE packages. No sweat off our backs and we'd still be well fed.

and great singers the 2 of you were!

A bunch of us defected here last year from another site. I guess you could say we know each other as we spent 2 to 3 years shootin the bull on that site, but I don't think any of us have met or hunted together. We all post in the journal section because it is fun to relive the hunt and tell the story to everyone.

Ahhh no worries Steve....I'm too particular to have anyone help with chores or projects......that's why every thing takes me so long....As far as the dinner bell...Hey it's hunting season!....dinner's...until time change take place...... at 8pm and I've learned to be a short order cook...well unless I get the crock pot filled in the a.m.

A bunch of us defected here last year from another site. I guess you could say we know each other as we spent 2 to 3 years shootin the bull on that site, but I don't think any of us have met or hunted together. We all post in the journal section because it is fun to relive the hunt and tell the story to everyone.

Yeah , I still have a pic with Zem and 2 does . Now that I am looking for it , I can't find the pic ..

Muzzyloader and I have known each other on a friendly basis for years. We used to work in ( and retired from) the same plant.

Lawdwaz and I met and had a nice conversation about a year ago when I sold him a firearm . We've PMd a few times since then. I consider him a good online friend. He and I also share an avid interest in technical details such as gear, ballistics, and other such details involved in our sport, as well as an appreciation of quality gear.

Stickin8s and I met a couple of weeks ago when he bought some ammo from me that I advertised on this site. We only talked briefly, but he seemed to be a very pleasant young fellow.

Bubba and I swapped some loading components and exchanged a number of PMs. I'd hunt with Bubba any old time. Bubba and I have shared a few chuckles at the expense of some of the prima donnas on this forum.