Bonus Buck

Geno C

well this guys just started showing up the past 7 days. Hes been sticking around with a group of does that feed out by my stand everyday. My guess is one of the does is getting close to coming into heat and hes sticking around. The picture quality is not that great because i took a pic with my cell phone while viewing it on my point n shoot camera. Hes been sticking around and im hoping a hot doe brings him out in day light hours while im on stand. My cam is still running.

post-252-0-01055600-1320078991_thumb.jpg

post-252-0-38973600-1320079001_thumb.jpg

well this guys just started showing up the past 7 days. Hes been sticking around with a group of does that feed out by my stand everyday. My guess is one of the does is getting close to coming into heat and hes sticking around. The picture quality is not that great because i took a pic with my cell phone while viewing it on my point n shoot camera. Hes been sticking around and im hoping a hot doe brings him out in day light hours while im on stand. My cam is still running.

Geno,

Is that out on the Island or Upstate?

thanks guys! i hope hes still sticking with this group of doe i have that bedup not to far from my tree. this deer is eally tearin the place up with scrapes 4ft round and rubs and stuff. upon further inspection i have been trying to identify this buck as a buck i have gotten on cam about 2 years ago. Same tree and everything, i think hes so old he is starting to go the other way rack wise because he was bigger 2 years ago. In this area i have doe that have brought their yearlings to my tree for 2 seasons now and i know he knows where to find these first available doe. I really hope the weather is on my side this weekend to experience a great hunt and who knows maybe even catch this brute on a hot doe at 10 yards lol

and yes this is long island :)

i love the character he has not to mention he is every bit of 5 1/2 to 6 1/2.... When i last saw him he was a high tined brute with some good mass. i would love to get my hands on him. he would make a great addition to my wall and my freezer

i have pics of him 2 years ago i believe is the same buck i had him pegged as a 3 1/2.... i have other pics here that make me believe he is older then a 4 1/2, IMO i think hes deffinetly 5 1/2. what do you think? i have clearer pics of him, hard to tell by the ones i posted cause its a pic of a pic