Finally

Karpteach

Just got my first deer with a bow!!! Yea me! Small doe . Shoulder shot from a treesatand kept bothering me all day. So I took her with a razor wire broadhead , no bloodtrail. Saw were she dropped.

Karp! Grats!!! I have to drop off your hat too :) Been busy the last week, I apologize.

Any pics of the deer? Where did you get it butchered or did you do it yourself?

IM Sure the whole deer will be like veal my god that things ababy waste of a tag first deer or not !!!!!!!

Deaddeer, Karp let the arrow fly not you, and he is very proud of his first deer with a bow, why would you say it was a waste? That choice is upto the hunter, and end result, he is standing over a deer he harvested, weather a doe or 10 pointer, it is his tag. Guess it would of been ok if it was a big doe? what difference does it make? I am sure that meat is super tender, enjoy it karp!!!

Thanks everyone. Pete you were right, the back straps were tender like veal. They were fantastic. John, its all good. Get the hat to me whenever you can.post-219-0-46331800-1320710969_thumb.jpg Forgive the fat Greek guy, that's in the picture.

You should have roasted her on a "souvla". (For those non-Greeks, a souvla is a BBQ pit with a self turning motor for roasting a whole baby lamb on Easter)