Are we watching the downfall of our country?

Every other state figured it out ,the guy is a loser and I'm sorry he has you fooled.

Every other state has not figured it out. Look at Arizona nearing 100% icu bed capacity. 20 other state’s with huge care increases this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Chef said:

Not in the way that he does, not about the petty shit that he does it’s insane.

I went to inspect the bunker

How many people were at his inauguration speech

Just dumb shit

Did you hear he visited a factory that makes covid test swabs this week, did you hear he refused to wear a mask in the facility. Did you hear they had to throw out almost a days worth of work after he left..

Come on I’m a republican too but he is dangerous

You may be registered as a Republican but you are no Republican and certainly no Conservative. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Every other state has not figured it out. Look at Arizona nearing 100% icu bed capacity. 20 other state’s with huge care increases this week

I just did some quick reading and I cant find any evidence of the arizona governor blaming trump for anything ,the only people blaming trump for this are the Democrats and the people who listen to those Democrats or the news . 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Chef said:

That is true but the fix to that should have been coordinated by the federal government. Instead we created a system that pitted state against State, and sometimes even the fed against states. We still don’t have a national testing strategy.

If I seem to remember right Cuomo did not want trump interfering with the way he runs ny. As for national or state testing I am a state employee and we were offered to be tested a few weeks ago and a few days later it was just kidding.i am not saying I’m right your wrong,  but there’s plenty of blame to go in every direction on failure to deal with this. 

Everything that has had to do with the corona virus has been wrong, State and Federal. Because all the so called experts were wrong.

The only thing everyone knew was idiotic was putting Covid Patients in Nursing homes after repeatedly saying the old are the most vulnerable. 

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why because I don’t want swallow trumps load like some others here

I get that, and respect it....but do you really feel like you would be better of under Biden than Trump? If so, how do you think Biden is going to improve your life and or living situation?

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hahah yea I actually agree with all of what you said there. I just feel the country especially with a republican senate will come out of 4 years of joe better than another 4 of Donny.

I’d have a drink with you any day

You say you’ll never give up your AR but would rather see Biden as president? :huh:

I get that, and respect it....but do you really feel like you would be better of under Biden than Trump? If so, how do you think Biden is going to improve your life and or living situation?

Honestly I don’t, but I do feel that Trump is a danger to the nation and the constitution.

I made a point earlier than no one addressed.

If he losses in November he does not go quietly he does everything he can to try and discredit the election. That is a danger to our constitution.

If he wins he try’s to change the laws and get a 3rd term. If that doesn’t work he pushes to make his son the republican candidate.

This will be the end of democracy in America

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Oh and Trumps tax plan hurt me way more than any Democrat ever has. He actually attacked the upper middle class with his tax plan

No he took a benefit away from us in high taxed and socially pandering states. I get killed now but why should I bay less tax than a person in a more financially responsible state dies just because NY can't control a budget. 

No he took a benefit away from us in high taxed and socially pandering states. I get killed now but why should I bay less tax than a person in a more financially responsible state dies just because NY can't control a budget. 

Are those states really more responsible or do they just have less infrastructure to support ? Not exactly the same needs in Ny as there are in Oklahoma now are there

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Honestly I don’t, but I do feel that Trump is a danger to the nation and the constitution.

I made a point earlier than no one addressed.

If he losses in November he does not go quietly he does everything he can to try and discredit the election. That is a danger to our constitution.

If he wins he try’s to change the laws and get a 3rd term. If that doesn’t work he pushes to make his son the republican candidate.

This will be the end of democracy in America

So everything the Democrats tried to do and still doing to discredit his election was not a danger to our constitution ? 

• Like 3

So everything the Democrats tried to do and still doing to discredit his election was not a danger to our constitution ? 

Did they use that to try to not transfer power no they didn’t. He will

And the question is if he looses in November and tries to not transfer power would you still support him then?

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Are those states really more responsible or do they just have less infrastructure to support ? Not exactly the same needs in Ny as there are in Oklahoma now are there

what portion of NY's budget is dedicated towards infrastructure and opposed to social programs?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I find it funny that the majority of Trumps base is actually poor or even middle class whites. These are the people that have been most financially hurt by his and other republican policy.

Again speaking for myself Tax relief from Trump's tax cut on the Federal end is in line with ApexerER and that is substantial for me. NY having the highest state taxes in the nation for all the free stuff it pays for is more of a drag on my tax burden.

I celebrate my Trump tax relief every year with a new firearm, this year there will be two purchases made as soon as the Emperor lets the stores do business normally.

Al

what portion of NY's budget is dedicated towards infrastructure and opposed to social programs?

Even so look at the amount of people here vs there of course there is a need for more social programs here

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Did they use that to try to not transfer power no they didn’t. He will

First your  speculating that trump would do this  , And  second do you really think if the Democrats Russian scandal did work that they would not have tried to take back all the power. 

First your  speculating that trump would do this  , And  second do you really think if the Democrats Russian scandal did work that they would not have tried to take back all the power. 

Do you disagree that he won’t do it? And would you support him if he did ?

One thing if Trump wins again is that all those whom promised to leave the country last time will hopefully keep their promises ! I would hate to live amongst all these blatant Liars !  Iceland sounds good but just like Canada they do not want Whiny Ass Americans there !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

And the question is if he looses in November and tries to not transfer power would you still support him then?

If he lost and say he decided to run for governor of ny I would vote for him.