Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

good question. not sure.
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/dep/news/19-044/department-environmental-protection-final-to-watershed-recreation-rules#/0   Target shooting on City property is prohibited.

That’s farther north than where I hunt. I can certainly host on hunting land, but Putnam County is a hike for most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Galapagos and Costa Rica will be one hell of a trip!  Are you thinking Coast or rainforest for Costa Rica?  If you are planning any time inland... book some nights at Nayara Springs.  Don't even bother looking anywhere else.  We were gonna split our honeymoon coast/rainforest, but decided to do the whole thing at Nayara and it was great.  I even snuck in a fishing charter!  Our plan was to go back to CR for our 5 year anniversary but that got killed by COVID. 

ever been to Jaco? sweet baby jesus. i've never been poked and prodded by so many girls in my life. they all want money, i just kept saying no but theres 100 girls for every 1 guy in that town.

This was the view from the house I stayed at in Manuel Antonio and a sloth pic for Jerkman. Monkeys and sloths everywhere near our house

ac887bb3847982a2b93fb650c4773b39.jpg

105ef47c87ec6ad675f7b0b163a85b52.jpg

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

ever been to Jaco? sweet baby jesus. i've never been poked and prodded by so many girls in my life. they all want money, i just kept saying no but theres 100 girls for every 1 guy in that town.

This was the view from the house I stayed at in Manuel Antonio and a sloth pic for Jerkman. Monkeys and sloths everywhere near our house

Nah we didn't explore the country at all... went straight from the airport to the hotel  What a beautiful place tho.  I'm sure they are getting hurt now by a lack of tourism from  Coronavirus.

What was the name of that beer in the pic? I remember drinking that one as it was the only thing available and then going w/o beer the rest of the trip.

I have a geocache hidden in Manuel Antonio NP up near the beautiful ocean overlook. I led four student trips to Costa Rica whine I was teaching. Great trips in a beautiful and friendly country. 
Pura Vida!

FD652D31-A551-4FF4-88C3-0C50C9E36447.jpeg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If you were poked and prodded by girls those were she males .... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

What was the name of that beer in the pic? I remember drinking that one as it was the only thing available and then going w/o beer the rest of the trip.

I have a geocache hidden in Manuel Antonio NP up near the beautiful ocean overlook. I led four student trips to Costa Rica whine I was teaching. Great trips in a beautiful and friendly country. 
Pura Vida!

FD652D31-A551-4FF4-88C3-0C50C9E36447.jpeg

Imperial!!  I'm not sure if it's actually good or not... but it fueled my honeymoon so I love it!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

good question. not sure.

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/dep/news/19-044/department-environmental-protection-final-to-watershed-recreation-rules#/0   Target shooting on City property is prohibited.

Sucks you guys don't have a spot to just shoot and practice with the bow.  I guess I take that for granted here.  

• Like 1

Winged Foot?

I called the head of the deer management program to try and let us slip on some of the County parks in a far off corner. No dice. I wonder if sportsman center would host us a bit later if we sweetened the pot to keep a range “officer” on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I called the head of the deer management program to try and let us slip on some of the County parks in a far off corner. No dice. I wonder if sportsman center would host us a bit later if we sweetened the pot to keep a range “officer” on

Doubtful. We are lucky enough to have it open as little as it is already. The country wants nothing more than the range to get shut down

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Sucks you guys don't have a spot to just shoot and practice with the bow.  I guess I take that for granted here.  

I stop shooting in my backyard a few years ago when all the neighbors had kids. Now I shoot in my parents backyard 10 minutes away or where I hunt 20 minutes away. Nearly every body shop around here has a range but I prefer to shoot in the Woods

• Like 1

Flying arrow in Carmel (https://flyingarrowsports.com/ranges/ )
has the TechnoHunt and indoor range - never shot the TechnoHunt

If we are going that far to Carmel we can just go to my dad’s Hunting land and shoot. It’s probably 20 minutes closer to the Taconic then Flying Arrow is