Lease plot 2020

45 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That pan is gonna work great for dropping fresh heart steaks into for a field lunch and a cold celebratory beer over a BBD! 

Looking ready to go

That is Sodfathers firedisc , ive been wanting one for a while now and he let me cook breakfast on it to try it . Now i really want one. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Or it would be a ladder stand because most fat guys don't do sticks. I speak from experience. 

I am with you there, but I do use sticks on occasion, just not set 2' apart.   I would tear my my skinny jeans reaching for that next stick!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I am with you there, but I do use sticks on occasion, just not set 2' apart.   I would tear my my skinny jeans reaching for that next stick!

I did max that one out lol, may need a tree step or two in the mix. By the way those sticks were $50 at walmart and theyre pretty nice

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

43 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I need to see the sunny up eggs to rate the performance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were scrambled, I wasnt doing a dozen fried eggs and listening to people bitch about them not being done the way they like them. I cook them til the yolks get hard so i can throw them away ,that would have started a big fight.

18 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

25 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Or it would be a ladder stand because most fat guys don't do sticks. I speak from experience. 

Moho - by sticks he means full size oak trees. 

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Where’s the Saddle tree???
Big ole SUCK IT from Tacks to class this joint up!!!

I have prepared 4 trees with screw in steps for the saddle. 
1 saddle/ropes and 36 steps cost me around $375 and I can hunt 4 different trees 

4 Quality stands and sticks would cost me Around $2000. 

54 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Tacks clearly hung those sticks with only him or Manute Bol could only hunt that stand 

As soon as I saw him bring his knee up to his chest to get from one stick to the next I removed that stand as a possible place to sit for me.

• Like 1

I have prepared 4 trees with screw in steps for the saddle. 
1 saddle/ropes and 36 steps cost me around $375 and I can hunt 4 different trees 
4 Quality stands and sticks would cost me Around $2000. 

Wait?!? Saddle trees need to be prepared?!? I thought any tree can used at any moment?!? Sounds like a climber set up at $199!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crappyice said:

Wait?!? Saddle trees need to be prepared?!? I thought any tree can used at any moment?!? Sounds like a climber set up at $199!!!!

If you prepare them it makes getting up and down in the dark easier . I also have a set of portable lonewolf sticks I can carry and set up in the dark if I need to climb a different tree. Climber only works on straight limbless trees but if that’s your game then so be it I’ve got nothing against the climbers just not my thing had one didn’t like it . I may not like the saddle either but not opposed to try it out . You’ll have to tune into my review after a couple weeks in the season . 

If you prepare them it makes getting up and down in the dark easier . I also have a set of portable lonewolf sticks I can carry and set up in the dark if I need to climb a different tree. Climber only works on straight limbless trees but if that’s your game then so be it I’ve got nothing against the climbers just not my thing had one didn’t like it . I may not like the saddle either but not opposed to try it out . You’ll have to tune into my review after a couple weeks in the season . 

Just busting stones...I’m fired up to even be able to say I shook hands with a saddle hunter.

I have a feeling you are gonna love it and make us jealous.