Thanksgiving Day buck

buckfever

Just wanted to share my 10 pt. that I got thanksgiving afternoon!!!!! He was 80 yds. uphill standing there watching the doe he was with and was watching as I was trying to find a clear shooting lane through all of the trees. Finally found one that I could see from the middle of neck up aimed at white with the 30/30 open sites and dropped him like a sack of taters!!!! It was an awesome hunt and was glad to be able to share it with my husband!

post-1786-0-52569700-1322535431_thumb.jp

Very nice buck congrats ! You got him near Fleischmanns? I was over the other side of the mountain from you in Westkill. Are the people rebuilding from the damage caused by Irene ? I went to Prattsville and my jaw dropped. I felt so bad for those people, their homes were in shambles. I want to know why our fraud of a President Obama hasn't gone there to give these people funding to help them. I heard families got an average of $5,000 each. That's ridiculous considering we gave Haiti billions. Getting back on topic, Great job on a beautiful buck.

Very nice buck congrats ! You got him near Fleischmanns? I was over the other side of the mountain from you in Westkill. Are the people rebuilding from the damage caused by Irene ? I went to Prattsville and my jaw dropped. I felt so bad for those people, their homes were in shambles. I want to know why our fraud of a President Obama hasn't gone there to give these people funding to help them. I heard families got an average of $5,000 each. That's ridiculous considering we gave Haiti billions. Getting back on topic, Great job on a beautiful buck.

They are all slowly working on it! We were no wheres as bad as prattsville but we were bad enough and some people lost everything! It will be a while before everything is back to normal