Clueless Joe is at it again.

3 hours ago, mowin said:

Never happen.  

That what I hear.  Nancy Pelosi wants to skip the debates.  She is escared.

Biden don 't know no better and would gladly do them if his handlers would let him.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

Nancy Pelosi said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden shouldn't debate President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/27/politics/pelosi-biden-trump-debates/index.html

The article states “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden shouldn't debate President Donald Trump, claiming that his Republican rival in the 2020 election would "belittle" what the presidential debates should be about.”

I am not buying Pelosi’s excuse.  Let former Vice President Biden with all his many plans to fix America’s problems debate President Trump.  So what is Pelosi really afraid of?

I hope that President Trump and former Vice President Biden do debate.  I would love to see Biden respond to questions about his son Hunters job in the Ukraine, what he knew and did about the attack and murders at Benghazi, Libya and all the other notable failures while he was Vice President with his friend Barrack.

The former vice president was speaking at the Workers’ Presidential Summit in Philadelphia when he made the remarks about his proposal for an $8,000 child tax credit. He said his words made him “sound like a wonk.”

“You get a tax break for a race horse. Why in God’s name couldn’t we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs?” Biden said. “It would put 720 million women back in the workforce. It would increase the GDP—to sound like a wonk here—by about eight-tenths of one percent. It would grow the economy.”

Considering only about 330 million people live in the United States at all, it is obvious he is incorrect. It’s unclear what studies or statistics he may have had in mind.