Xmas waistline

Suilleabhain

Canot wait (weight) for this to end. The food in work is just nuts. Monday was 20 pizzas, meatballs, ziti, sausage & peppers and a smoked turkey plus all the cookies and candy. Today was sandwiches and then another delivery of sandwiches. I found a box with about 20lbs of peanuts. They are hanging onto the fruit, I want some Harry & david pears but they won't open them.

We have a food day today here. I've got about 40 dishes of various foods sitting about 10 feet away in my department. Haven't hit into it. Must. Avoid. Temptation. Getting. Fatter. By. The. Second.

I did just eat some xmas sized Kit Kat bars the boss brought in. It was more of a networking thing, though. I didn't wan't to say no.

This years Christmas party was good. Why? - not a tray of ziti in sight, plus we left at 2.

I brought in a bunch of venison jerky and none of it survived.

20 pizza's?!? Reminds me of Great Northern Pizza, I think. They had a meat lovers - death by bacon something. Ever wonder why cheesecake looks like pizza? :)

Edited by Fantail

The saga continues. Yesterday the left over sandwiches, chicken and tuna salad, laid on a desk for 5 hours. They put them in the fridge and ate them today. I started a puke pool to see who gets sick first.

Skels mongoed all the Harry & David but I found the oatmeal raisin and choco chip cookies today.

The peanut crate is down pretty low.

Some real high end doofus sent a mixed case of TastyCake. Like the stuff on the racks in the gas stations.

Waistline caught a break today