I hope they catch these guys

bubba

Probably be another one chewing on the carcass tomorrow, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it....this is why the wild turkey should have been the symbol of America.

Just a damned bird for crying out loud,lol

If your ECO's are not responding to your complaints, it's because they're busy conducting an autopsy on a bird they already know the cause of death to,lol

not much meat on a bird........that's why I don't shoot them.......American symbol or not.............I see those Eagles fly up the river every other day....what a shame for that one......hope you find the shooter,and good luck......with that.....maybe someone was expressing the way they feel about what's going on with this country.............sad story....

Probably be another one chewing on the carcass tomorrow, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it....this is why the wild turkey should have been the symbol of America.

Just a damned bird for crying out loud,lol

If your ECO's are not responding to your complaints, it's because they're busy conducting an autopsy on a bird they already know the cause of death to,lol

I guess it takes all kinds