Vaccination

Because how many people will ask for a antibody test hoping they have it so they don’t have to get the vaccine. Your or your insurances dime is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I’ve seen over 85% of Americans have had covid. I don’t know what percentage of them still have antibodies but I would imagine it’s pretty high. I would think you leftists wouldn’t be willing to make that compromise instead of a one sized fits all approach?

• Confused 1

From what I’ve seen over 85% of Americans have had covid. I don’t know what percentage of them still have antibodies but I would imagine it’s pretty high. I would think you leftists wouldn’t be willing to make that compromise instead of a one sized fits all approach?

Where have you seen that 85% of Americans have had covid? There are 41 million confirmed covid cases. So let’s say that number is 100% off that’s 82 million total cases. That’s not even 25% of the population

• Like 1

Where have you seen that 85% of Americans have had covid? There are 41 million confirmed covid cases. So let’s say that number is 100% off that’s 82 million total cases. That’s not even 25% of the population

Don’t remember, I’ll look when I get up. Just got done working a 24hr shift, going to bed.

30 minutes ago, Chef said:

https://news.yahoo.com/one-5-000-real-chances-183201138.html

Below are the hospitalization breakdown for rockland county NY… in this county 72% of the population 12 and over is vaccinated. Yet double the amount of hospitalizations come from 27% of the population… it’s simple math

82b8aa35a5cf6cf29e5228136af6b09a.png

Why are two asymptomatic people in the hospital? 

• Thanks 1

Why are two asymptomatic people in the hospital? 

There for other reasons, but tested while there. So if someone needs to be admitted they test them to make sure they are segregated from negative patients

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Only 21 people currently hospitalized in Rockland county for covid is a great sign, no? There’s gotta be 300-400K people in Rockland. So this is great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great news is strictly prohibited until after the mid-term elections

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

This thread needs to be shut down! At this rate it's going to surpass the beer thread and create an inter forum uprising.

:blink:

Just wait until the unvaccinated start shooting deer. They'll catch covid from gutting deer and then @Chef will blame us for the uptick in cases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I misread it, an estimated 85% of Americans have either been vaccinated or have had covid.

Even so, you wouldn’t support the antibodies test for healthcare workers, fire, law enforcement etc? You know the folks that were going to work everyday while you were hiding in your basement and gloving up to unpack the groceries that were being delivered to your house?

I would be willing to bet they have a lot higher chances of having the antibodies than someone like you anyways!

• Like 2

I misread it, an estimated 85% of Americans have either been vaccinated or have had covid.

Even so, you wouldn’t support the antibodies test for healthcare workers, fire, law enforcement etc? You know the folks that were going to work everyday while you were hiding in your basement and gloving up to unpack the groceries that were being delivered to your house?

I would be willing to bet they have a lot higher chances of having the antibodies than someone like you anyways!

Hahaha hiding in my basement go Fu(( urself… I go to work every day, and make money renting out my basement apartment so sorry I’m not hiding down there

Hahaha hiding in my basement go Fu(( urself… I go to work every day, and make money renting out my basement apartment so sorry I’m not hiding down there

Is your tenant vaccinated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You didn’t work from home?

Some days yes and some days no… I’m a traveling sales rep. I go in and out of restaurants all order the north west east and mid Atlantic

Some days yes and some days no… I’m a traveling sales rep. I go in and out of restaurants all order the north west east and mid Atlantic

Ok so your work changed during this, many of us worked everyday just like normal and now you want to force them to be fired.

28 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Ok so your work changed during this, many of us worked everyday just like normal and now you want to force them to be fired.

I'm pretty sure the Chef's clients are a ways different than your "clientele" Buckmaster !!!