Vaccination

13 minutes ago, left field said:

I'm shocked that two years into a pandemic that started out with stacked bodies in trucks outside hospitals, we know more about the disease and transmission, and have altered recommendations. Who could have possibly predicted that?

all the "conspiracy theorists" who said natural infection is the way out of this. Even Chef said above that omicron is the new vaccine lol. We continue to delay the inevitable. There won't be a covid vaccine long term.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

all the "conspiracy theorists" who said natural infection is the way out of this. Even Chef said above that omicron is the new vaccine lol. We continue to delay the inevitable. There won't be a covid vaccine long term.

Only because it’s less deadly. We do not have the capability to keep up with something that spreads this fast… we did with the original strain and dropped the ball.

At this point we should just surrender and move on.

The unvaxxed will die at a much higher rate than the vaxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Only because it’s less deadly. We do not have the capability to keep up with something that spreads this fast… we did with the original strain and dropped the ball.

Don't quote me on this but i thought earlier i read CDC revised all their numbers and omicron is like 50% of cases not 75% anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you say anyways. The way I see it is since I'm unvaxxed I only have to worry about the virus that has a 99% survivability rate. You vaxxed folks have to worry about that plus the vaccine.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhakdiburkhardt-pathology-results

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

So you say anyways. The way I see it is since I'm unvaxxed I only have to worry about the virus that has a 99% survivability rate. You vaxxed folks have to worry about that plus the vaccine.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhakdiburkhardt-pathology-results

Im vaccinated, and have no argument with this statement. Although I do not worry about effects of the vax

27 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not sure about that. Medicine has come along way in the last 100/50/25/10 years.

What about the 1000 dying a day? Collateral damage in the pursuit of freedom? Bad luck? 

4 minutes ago, left field said:

Not sure about that. Medicine has come along way in the last 100/50/25/10 years.

What about the 1000 dying a day? Collateral damage in the pursuit of freedom? Bad luck? 

you honestly think there will be a covid vaccine 12-18 months from now? lol

The average age of death with covid is 6yrs over the national life expectancy. Covid kills the already dying.

The average age of death with covid is 6yrs over the national life expectancy. Covid kills the already dying.

So all the elderly are already dying? What a simple minded comment

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

you honestly think there will be a covid vaccine 12-18 months from now? lol

You think big pharma's going to walk away from all that sweet sweet vac money?

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

That's one for the "screw them" category.

Have you apologized to Chef for calling him an "asshole" or do you cop a "screw them" attitude to the rules of the forum as well. 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So all the elderly are already dying? What a simple minded comment

You had no problem when Cuomo actually killed the elderly and gave that type of answer for spreading covid to the helpless elderly in nursing homes ?

Only proving my Jabmentia theory, again.

7 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

You had no problem when Cuomo actually killed the elderly and gave that type of answer for spreading covid to the helpless elderly in nursing homes ?

Only proving my Jabmentia theory, again.

Or what I call the Biden Excuse, as if you don't remember saying something, you shouldn't be held responsible for saying it.

18 minutes ago, left field said:

Yes. Pfizer for example has been working on the RSV vaccine for years. They won't be granted immunity from lawsuits, so they will need to keep money aside to pay the lawsuits but that means they can also charge a ton more for this vaccine. I believe 3-5million Americans are infected with RSV every year and roughly 250,000 hospitalizations. Plus, Pfizer can continue to make money via covid with their treatment meds rather than leaky vaccine.

Edit - I forgot to add that Moderna also is working on the RSV vaccine.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes. Pfizer for example has been working on the RSV vaccine for years. They won't be granted immunity from lawsuits, so they will need to keep money aside to pay the lawsuits but that means they can also charge a ton more for this vaccine. I believe 3-5million Americans are infected with RSV every year and roughly 250,000 hospitalizations. Plus, Pfizer can continue to make money via covid with their treatment meds rather than leaky vaccine.

Edit - I forgot to add that Moderna also is working on the RSV vaccine.

Good thing for them they're still using the EUA shot with no liability.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/bait-and-switch-there-remains-no?r=6a3x3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

That's one for the "screw them" category.

Have you apologized to Chef for calling him an "asshole" or do you cop a "screw them" attitude to the rules of the forum as well. 

Youre right. of course if he did , but trust me when I say Chefs no saint himself, the way he name calls and demeans others on here.

No wonder the flu was miraculously cured. The PCR test couldn’t differentiate between the flu and Covid. The CDC finally is no longer going to use it. How many people do you think were misdiagnosed with Covid? This whole thing is a freakin joke. Now they say just stay home for a 5 days and you’re good. This whole Omicron crap is nothing but the common cold. 

• Like 4

Youre right. of course if he did , but trust me when I say Chefs no saint himself, the way he name calls and demeans others on here.

I do not swear at people. Nor insult their physical appearance like has been done by buckmaster.

That being said yes some people here have a real hard time differentiating fact from fiction

No wonder the flu was miraculously cured. The PCR test couldn’t differentiate between the flu and Covid. The CDC finally is no longer going to use it. How many people do you think were misdiagnosed with Covid? This whole thing is a freakin joke. Now they say just stay home for a 5 days and you’re good. This whole Omicron crap is nothing but the common cold. 

Got a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agin this guy is posting a half truth.. it was one brand of pcr tests not all tests.

They get caught up in click bait and think it’s absolute