Vaccination

5 hours ago, Chef said:

That journal has a impact factor of like 2. Something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Yeah, impact factor isn’t everything but many of the virally shared ivermectin stuff is published in pay-for-play journals or haven’t been peer reviewed. Additionally, a lot of these meta reviews lack statistical/scientific rigor and are written by folks with questionable training, experience, or funding. For instance, this review is written in part by consultants and the work (writing, no actual original research) is funded by a strange ivermectin gofundme.  None of these aspects are necessarily disqualifying on their own, but certainly this does not exemplify rigorous biomedical research. Again, there’s plenty of well conducted research on the off label use of ivermectin and the clear consensus is that it’s ineffective for Covid. I’d be thrilled to find a worthwhile study that shows the opposite.

It’s curious to see the same group of folks here continuously drawn to fringe and highly questionable narratives. Somehow the far right tag line of “question everything” morphs into “embrace the absurd and incredulous.” 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yeah, impact factor isn’t everything but many of the virally shared ivermectin stuff is published in pay-for-play journals or haven’t been peer reviewed. Additionally, a lot of these meta reviews lack statistical/scientific rigor and are written by folks with questionable training, experience, or funding. For instance, this review is written in part by consultants and the work (writing, no actual original research) is funded by a strange ivermectin gofundme.  None of these aspects are necessarily disqualifying on their own, but certainly this does not exemplify rigorous biomedical research. Again, there’s plenty of well conducted research on the off label use of ivermectin and the clear consensus is that it’s ineffective for Covid. I’d be thrilled to find a worthwhile study that shows the opposite.

It’s curious to see the same group of folks here continuously drawn to fringe and highly questionable narratives. Somehow the far right tag line of “question everything” morphs into “embrace the absurd and incredulous.” 

Is anybody really going to get funding to experiment with a generic drug that's been around for 30 years?

Covid outbreak at a nursing home. Quite a contrast to last year.

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news/2021/08/14/delta-outbreak-canton-christian-home-shows-vaccines-power-limits/5460364001/

“At first we were kind of surprised that so many were positive, but then when we stepped back and realized the symptoms were so minor,” Boyos said. “It just kind of appears like they’ve got a little head cold, they’re a little tired, they’re a little fatigued and that’s the extent of the symptoms.”

Thanks, vaccines!

21 hours ago, left field said:

Not following your point. I'm not against regeneron - though at 3K a dose for a mild response, someone is getting very rich. And I'm a big fan of generics which my doctor is happy to prescribe.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "non-FDA approved" argument that many have been making for a year now.

Even at $3000 a dose regeneron looks promising and looks like it would have saved trillions. If Trump was as bad as msn stated and close to being put on a ventilator and it cured a over weight older person in days it should have had more studies and trials done earlier.

if only the 103,363 serious/critical  cases needed it would have been only $310,089,000 for a single dose looks like trials are double dose so $620 million 

If everyone with a positive case needed it 37,364,700 it would have been $112,094,100,000 for a single dose looks like trials are double dose so $224 billion 

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-monoclonal-antibodies-treatment-covid-19

FE6E5779-D7B8-4185-A4CF-C33AEEA76CE5.jpeg

You are delusional… find one real study showing that hydroxychloroquine works you can’t it’s a joke.. the fact that you still believe that shows a great lack of understanding of reality

I know several local hospital doctors that were using Z-Pack and HCQ early on in pandemic and sending people home in droves until it got taken away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

I know several local hospital doctors that were using Z-Pack and HCQ early on in pandemic and sending people home in droves until it got taken away

So what ur telling me is these local DR’s stopped doing what they knew to be working because they were told to. Even though all of these meds can be written as a scrip and taken at home? Either they are yanking your chain or are in severe violation of their Hippocratic oath. At a minimum they should be ashamed of themselves and if it’s true it worked and they stopped they should have their license revoked.

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

So what ur telling me is these local DR’s stopped doing what they knew to be working because they were told to. Even though all of these meds can be written as a scrip and taken at home? Either they are yanking your chain or are in severe violation of their Hippocratic oath. At a minimum they should be ashamed of themselves and if it’s true it worked and they stopped they should have their license revoked.

Go ask your doctor to see if they'll write you a script for any type of med's mentioned here ? 

Try Stromectol, the brand name of ivermectin.

Ask them to even search for those meds on their office computer and you'll see why their not prescribing the meds.

They get red flagged, as what happened to my friend who's a dentist Dr,  after he heard about the preventative use of these drugs.

The same thing that happens when they prescribe Oxy or other type of flagged drugs.

Their getting in trouble even while researching for an "alternative" route.

.Gov and big pharma don't like that and their watching.

Reminds me of the KGB, how sad.

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ask your brother about the lupus patients that went without hydroxychloquine because a bunch of idiots were ineffectively using it for Covid. 

6 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Go ask your doctor to see if they'll write you a script for any type of med's mentioned here ? 

Try Stromectol, the brand name of ivermectin.

Ask them to even search for those meds on their office computer and you'll see why their not prescribing the meds.

They get red flagged, as what happened to my friend who's a dentist Dr,  after he heard about the preventative use of these drugs.

The same thing that happens when they prescribe Oxy or other type of flagged drugs.

Their getting in trouble even while researching for an "alternative" route.

.Gov and big pharma don't like that and their watching.

Reminds me of the KGB, how sad.

Lmao! If you want some ivermectin Chewy has a surplus. I believe it sells under brand name HeartGard. Get your fill! 

35 minutes ago, Chef said:

They were ordered to stop doing it by the government with severe threats to their licenses and livelihood.  How soon we forget.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Ask your brother about the lupus patients that went without hydroxychloquine because a bunch of idiots were ineffectively using it for Covid. 

My wife has lupus, ITP, sjogrens and asthma.

She's so auto immune compromised, they won't let her take the vaccine.

According to the CDC, she should be dead, but she's been taking planquonil for years and her doctors said it's the main reason why she didn't contract covid, even though she took care of me, her sister and coworker while we we're recovering from covid.

She's a dental hygienist and has come into contact with many patients that called the office afterwards to inform them that they tested positive later in the day.

She's never tested positive and has no anti bodies.

So please tell me how a woman that has three major auto immune diseases + asthma has come through this squeaky clean ?

I'll wait.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you posted a article from a free search engine good job

Maybe you'll click on some of the many links in the study article from a country thats been ravaged by covid, if I throw in a free Fauchi coloring book and gender appropriate colored crayons ?

Edited by Shoots100
  • Haha 1

Look up the stories of doctors hording hydroxychloquine early in the pandemic for themselves, friends and families “idiots”.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coronavirus-treatment-drug-hydroxychloroquine-doctor-prescription-family-friends/

32 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

HCQ was ordered to sent back. Can’t use it if you don’t have it. Cuomo took away from them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

My wife has lupus, ITP, sjogrens and asthma.

She's so auto immune compromised, they won't let her take the vaccine.

According to the CDC, she should be dead, but she's been taking planquonil for years and her doctors said it's the main reason why she didn't contract covid, even though she took care of me, her sister and coworker while we we're recovering from covid.

She's a dental hygienist and has come into contact with many patients that called the office afterwards to inform them that they tested positive later in the day.

She's never tested positive and has no anti bodies.

So please tell me how a woman that has three major auto immune diseases + asthma has come through this squeaky clean ?

I'll wait.

Thanks for waiting! 
My assessment that hydroxychloroquine is on average ineffective at treating or preventing Covid is based on well-conducted published clinical trials. 

It pains me to see see folks go so far out of their way to embrace absurd conspiracy theories rather than take the most parsimonious steps to protect themselves and loved ones (vaccination and masking when appropriate). 

Showers keep me squeaky clean but when it comes to your wife’s presumed lack of infection, perhaps the precautions she’s taken (masking) or your hiatus in the woods when you learned you had Covid helped minimize her exposure risk. There are also some paradoxical effects of having a suppressed immune system and getting Covid. Perhaps your wife did have Covid and was a symptomatic. Those antibody tests were terrible in the early days. Not sure how much better they are today. 

Or perhaps her meds helped although the evidence largely points agains that. I won’t comment any further on your wife other than to say that I’m glad she’s doing well and relieved that the CDC death sentence has proven to be wrong. Btw, how does the CDC state that someone should be dead? Does official notice arrive by mail?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blackbeltbill said:

I know many people  Don't  agree with a 3rd shot " booster for the Delta Varient. 2 is enough.

You have to understand though Bill ,a large amount of people are scared of their own shadow ,add some media and you have a recipe for mass hysteria. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1