Vaccination

9 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I think we need a police force ,we dont need to walk around and show papers saying we recieved some bullshit shot that only some of the population wants or even needs.

It's really comes down to older people with underlying health conditions who refuse the vaccine. It's that segment of society that flooding hospital emergency rooms now in southern states. It's a shame when an otherwise young healthy person who's in an accident can't get proper emergency care and dies because the hospitals are full of fat old people with Covid. Who knows. 

15 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

LOL, not sure . Just never wanted to go anywhere that requires flying.

13 hours ago, coonhunter said:

Don't feel alone Jeremy K, I am over 50 and I have never flown. Just never came up in my life where I needed to.

12 hours ago, ncountry said:

I'm with you guys. Over 50 and haven't flown yet.

Trying to come up with something clever, but I got nothing.

It's a big beautiful world, fellows, and yours to explore.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, left field said:

Trying to come up with something clever, but I got nothing.

It's a big beautiful world, fellows, and yours to explore.

I've been all over the states. And Much of canada including skiing Montana,Colorado, and British Columbia. 

Much more to see before I have to start flying . lol. 

12 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

9144cdf7f8bd5b149611b624e2fff773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is ridiculous. There are currently no lockdowns in that state. Just about everyone who was there was vaccinated or tested. People are having parties every day. I just skipped on a friend's Birthday party where over 100 people attending here in the Hudson Valley.

left field, travelling has never been a big priority for me. I used to go to a lot of competition coonhunting events in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee, and I always drove to them because of my hounds. The only reason I traveled to these was because of the money and to meet new friends and see old ones. 

I have always been an outdoors person doing a ton of camping, fishing, and hunting. For the most part, I have done these things in the northeast with a car or a truck. I like to do things with my family and friends, and not all of them are in a good enough financial position to blow a few grand on a trip. I'll take the quality times with everyone over just my wife and me going somewhere by ourselves. Cities are out of the question for me. My wife loves them, I hate them.

We do get out to see some of my coonhunting buddies every couple years, or they come out here. Basically, I work and live a simple life.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

t's a shame when an otherwise young healthy person who's in an accident can't get proper emergency care and dies because the hospitals are full of fat old people with Covid. Who knows.

That’s not how hospitals work , lol .

• Like 4

1 hour ago, coonhunter said:

left field, travelling has never been a big priority for me. I used to go to a lot of competition coonhunting events in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee, and I always drove to them because of my hounds. The only reason I traveled to these was because of the money and to meet new friends and see old ones. 

I have always been an outdoors person doing a ton of camping, fishing, and hunting. For the most part, I have done these things in the northeast with a car or a truck. I like to do things with my family and friends, and not all of them are in a good enough financial position to blow a few grand on a trip. I'll take the quality times with everyone over just my wife and me going somewhere by ourselves. Cities are out of the question for me. My wife loves them, I hate them.

We do get out to see some of my coonhunting buddies every couple years, or they come out here. Basically, I work and live a simple life.

Nicely said. I've never been coon hunting but it seems like a cool way to spend an evening. 

When I was training protection dogs, it afforded me the opportunity to travel around the world where I got meet a lot of great dogmen so I appreciate the sentiment. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I just realized he was referring to the BS meme on the last page. 

Just heard everyone in military  they are going to force to get vaccinated by September 15th they said on the news . First them then probably everyone else . 

Edited by phantom

13 hours ago, Nomad said:

That’s not how hospitals work , lol .

Actually it is. Happened in NYcity for months during the Covid surge. I know of a couple myself. Good friend went in for chest pains, ended up laying in a hallway waiting days for 2 Stents. Not to mention hundreds of cases of people not going to an emergency room and dying in their homes for simple things like stroke, heart attack, and appendicitis.

I can’t imagine any organization would make you get an un-proven vaccine - the risk of future law suite are too great. They can pressure and coerce and make life difficult if you don’t but they still leave it to you to say yes. My cousin is a firefighter in Staten Island- “they” are not getting it and will deal with weekly testing even though news presents it as FDNY will all be vaccinated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t imagine any organization would make you get an un-proven vaccine - the risk of future law suite are too great. They can pressure and coerce and make life difficult if you don’t but they still leave it to you to say yes. My cousin is a firefighter in Staten Island- “they” are not getting it and will deal with weekly testing even though news presents it as FDNY will all be vaccinated

Yea for now that’s how it is. I’m sure once it gets full FDA approval which is expected by the end of the month. It will go to mandatory

• Like 1