Vaccination

Some people don't understand we are opening Pandora's box with these government abuses and it is likely to get way out of control.  Freedom in America may be taken by force, but it can be regained by force.  But if the people willingly give it up, it can never be regained.

• Like 2

Those that got the vaccine what helped you make your decision ? was it constant harassment from work, constant pressure from hearing seeing numbers on TV or social media? Personal experiance with a sick family member?  

I've know people that had it ,were hospitalized from it , and had it and never knew it, family member had it and they never got it living and sleeping in same house/bed..   still see no reason to take experimental drug.. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Those that got the vaccine what helped you make your decision ? was it constant harassment from work, constant pressure from hearing seeing numbers on TV or social media? Personal experiance with a sick family member?  

I've know people that had it ,were hospitalized from it , and had it and never knew it, family member had it and they never got it living and sleeping in same house/bed..   still see no reason to take experimental drug.. 

Everyone I know who had it walked right through it . This is a disease that wreaked havoc on the elderly and people who were already compromised.  I know I know ,the usual drum beaters will jump in with but but I know so and so who was an Olympic swimmer and almost died .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Everyone I know who had it walked right through it . This is a disease that wreaked havoc on the elderly and people who were already compromised.  I know I know ,the usual drum beaters will jump in with but but I know so and so who was an Olympic swimmer and almost died .

Thats my experaince as well as what I was told by friends that work in area hospitals, a few are looking at leaving nys as they are being forced to get vaccine to work,  ( as one friend said i incubated many all thru the pandemic never had a shot and now they want me to get one to keep my job?? )  he works at county hospital and had many many cases he worked on..  he's fine and so are his wife and 4 kids none want the vaccine. 

• Like 1

I have not heard of any deaths from the vaccine but I have heard of hundreds of thousands from Covid-19. 

To me that makes getting the vaccine a combination of simple math and common sense.  

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

I have not heard of any deaths from the vaccine but I have heard of hundreds of thousands from Covid-19. 
To me that makes getting the vaccine a combination of simple math and common sense.  

Wow! The fact that you and I agree on this brings a smile to my face! How are you old friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Thats my experaince as well as what I was told by friends that work in area hospitals, a few are looking at leaving nys as they are being forced to get vaccine to work,  ( as one friend said i incubated many all thru the pandemic never had a shot and now they want me to get one to keep my job?? )  he works at county hospital and had many many cases he worked on..  he's fine and so are his wife and 4 kids none want the vaccine. 

My wifes cousin was a head nurse where she works ,imnguessingbshe was there for about 15 years ,she just straight up quit being a nurse after dealing with what she calls smoke and mirror BS . 

17 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Go easy there young man ... some people simply do not like Logic !

For the people that haven’t heard of the adverse effects and deaths from the vaccine here are 1200 comments from medical professionals on a non bias site. Now you can not look at it and keep saying I haven’t heard of any and the people not taking it do not like logic.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events

Bias report

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/medscape/?amp=1

• Like 2

Australia Health Minister Reporting On National News  :  141 new Covid Hospitalization Cases . All but one were fully vaccinated . 

Did someone on a previous post claim that 95 percent of new cases were from unvaccinated people ?

https://wsau.com/2021/07/26/sydney-australia-all-new-covid-hospitalizations-involve-vaccinated-individuals-except-one/

You can’t, it’s impossible!

Ok so should the government be able to tell me what I can and can’t bring on a plane? How about if I can smoke in a bar. Should they me able to tell I can’t shoot heroin ? It doesn’t hurt anyone but me?

You want to walk around and show papers to feel safe ,those people broke the law . Not even close

What about my other statement about drugs, airport security, drinking age. All those things

They’ve chosen to give up their freedom, you’d fit in well.

No they didn’t they broke a law. Laws are government control

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

What about my other statement about drugs, airport security, drinking age. All those things

Drugs - let people do their thing

airport security -never flown so i can't make an honest decision .

Drinking age is too old ,if you can go to war or vote you should be able to drink.

• Like 2