19 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Just proves certain topics are not allowed to be discussed anymore and the "offended" control the narrative now.  It's a free country.  We are free to do whatever they let us do.

This is a very complicated issue being discussed here.  That requires a long thread.  Seems when one side cannot defend it's position, it calls for an end of the discussion.  Has there been any uncivil conversation here? Can't have their agenda being questioned effectively, as that might threaten the very existence of their insane agenda.

again you're proving your density. It's not that the topic needs to be taboo, it's not that it shouldn't be discussed, it's just that it's been beaten to death. You got your thoughts in. I got mine in and so did many others. 

You have plenty of opportunity to post another 6 non-hunting related political threads per day, don't worry.

16 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well if fastEddie is taking requests from you (what authority do you have?) for what should be “cancelled” I am hoping my list of “those be cancelled” is considered as well.

At 12:01, who will start thread called “Questions about gender” for all those interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I threw it out there and he made his call. 

12 minutes ago, knehrke said:

So, 14 pages isn't enough discussion lol? It's got to be March, "the longest month" as Patrick McManus dubbed it, and everybody's looking for distractions.

It's censorship when it's done officially by the government. Private message board owners or moderators can do as they dang well please. There is no mandated policy that all opinions need to be entertained. Personally, I'm not offended by anything I read on here - I try to judge by actions, not words, and even then I don't think somebody can be judged based on the worst thing they've ever done (thanks, Doom Patrol). I have good friends that I don't argue politics with, not because we are censuring each other, but because no matter what we say, we are going to end up agreeing to disagree (or punching each other in the mouth). Sometimes you just need to end the conversation before it degenerates to that level. Particularly on the internet, where it seems inevitable...

thank you

Edited by Belo
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God created male and female Democrats created all the other genders

With all this transgender talk going on, I feel it's time I share my secret....I'm transfinancial, which means I am a rich man born in a poor man's body....Please send my your money so I can fix my fi

I just hope we can apply the same to deer hunting ! I’ll use my 8 doe tags to shoot 8 bucks , because they clearly identified as female .

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Belo said:

again you're proving your density. It's not that the topic needs to be taboo, it's not that it shouldn't be discussed, it's just that it's been beaten to death. You got your thoughts in. I got mine in and so did many others. 

I suggest you look into how many threads on this site have exceeded 14 pages.  Some have gone on for 40 pages or more.  They must have all been "beaten to death" by now too.  Want them all locked?  You have a serious bias and the obvious hypocrisy is nauseating.

Edited by Grouse
33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can we bring back the “rules for dating my daughter” thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you own that Tee Shirt ?  Is it going to turn into a political thread ? asking for a friend .

I'm the first to post today?!? Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

FE wants some gender-related light banter to start the day. I'm game. 

Even prior to this current "it's cool to be fluid" movement, anonymous questioning revealed that nearly a third of women reported a female-female interaction in their youth. And there have been stories around for ages about the uncertainty and angst related to maturation of the female form. Finally, how many folks knew someone that was labeled "a tomgirl" when they were younger? 

This is not a new issue, it's merely come out of the closest, so to speak, and migrated to the male side. Whether you agree or disagree with their choices, on an individual basis IMHO it's always best to treat others like you'd want to be treated. Trite, but true. People are people are people. 

That having been said, the organizers/owners of these sporting forums need to protect their players, and with new issues must come new rules (unfortunate, but true). So yeah, I agree with many on here that say we need to restrict participation. The welfare of many comes before the rights of a few, when there's documentable harm involved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, knehrke said:

Whether you agree or disagree with their choices, on an individual basis IMHO it's always best to treat others like you'd want to be treated. Trite, but true. People are people are people. 

Very wise words sir!

Oh crap, I just assumed your gender! No offense intended!

• Haha 1
Can we bring back the “rules for dating my daughter” thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In the words of Eminem ********* ********* ********* **********

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You guys are killing it! Is there a word that's the opposite of offended? If so, that's what I am. Thick-skinned, maybe? That's what I tell all my trainees is the #1 attribute needed to be a successful researcher. When you put your work out into the world, you got to expect the world is going to chew it up, spit it out, and crap on your dreams lol.

But hopefully at the end of the day, year, millennium, you've contributed something useful to society. Maybe answered an important question, like "tubes versus cages?" "to pee from the stand or not?" "what's the best cartridge for deer?"

Edited by knehrke