What a Dump

X pres dump was made to look a fool and had to sign off early because he knew he was owned

Oh and he lost

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/1072204478/donald-trump-npr-interview-presidential-election-lies-vaccines?fbclid=IwAR3rPMxcSUhvFm0wQuUERlnPpFqD2opIW-VqoF-0eENfK2UcAiD9T9JG2o0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hasnt lost an inch of the real estate he has in your head though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

NPR is a biased propaganda machine for the DNC and is funded by leftist billionaires and Progressive causes, not to mention taxpayers.  That's why Trump cut them off.  There comes a point where you simply determine they are not worthy of your time.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Chef said:

X pres dump was made to look a fool

He lost the election, it's over, get over it and maybe concentrate on the FOOL you helped elect. If you look hard enough you can find enough to criticize him. He is the one with our future in his hands not Trump. :banghead:

He lost the election, it's over, get over it and maybe concentrate on the FOOL you helped elect. If you look hard enough you can find enough to criticize him. He is the one with our future in his hands not Trump. :banghead:

Oh I will criticize him left and right I don’t like Joe Biden… never in a million years would I thought I would have voted for him….. but Trump had to go.

Trump is the biggest threat to democracy this country has seen since the 1860’s

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Oh I will criticize him left and right I don’t like Joe Biden… never in a million years would I thought I would have voted for him….. but Trump had to go.

Trump is the biggest threat to democracy this country has seen since the 1860’s

In retrospect,  do you you really feel that this was still the right decision? Or are you and many others just stuck with the hatred for him?

Not trying to be a jerk, just honest question. Think about it before you answer. 

I understand where it comes from. I am barely on the other side of the fence and had to really close my eyes and plug my nose to vote for Trump , and do not trust him as far as I could throw him. 

I guess, I voted for Trump for the same reason others voted for Biden. I just hated the other option more. I mulled over the option of voting Democrat and returning to normal politics. Suprise!, we didn't return to our crappy normal, instead the democrats have lost their mind. 

Politics in our country have been sliding into the pit for decades. I think we needed Trump to break a cycle.

Also, if we just closed our eyes and ears to the man himself and actually looked at results during his presidency it was positive imo. I don't believe we can even remotely say that about the Biden presidency so far.

• Like 3

So you say. A lot of people think different.

Yup there are a lot of brain washed idiots out there that’s for sure.

Even judges appointed by Trump through his cases out of court for no legal merit.

Even Trumps lawyers said in court they were not alleging fraud.

This was all a big fundraiser for Trump and too many idiots bought in

In retrospect,  do you you really feel that this was still the right decision? Or are you and many others just stuck with the hatred for him?
      Not trying to be a jerk, just honest question. Think about it before you answer. 
I understand where it comes from. I am barely on the other side of the fence and had to really close my eyes and plug my nose to vote for Trump , and do not trust him as far as I could throw him. 
I guess, I voted for Trump for the same reason others voted for Biden. I just hated the other option more. I mulled over the option of voting Democrat and returning to normal politics. Suprise!, we didn't return to our crappy normal, instead the democrats have lost their mind. 
Politics in our country have been sliding into the pit for decades. I think we needed Trump to break a cycle.
Also, if we just closed our eyes and ears to the man himself and actually looked at results during his presidency it was positive imo. I don't believe we can even remotely say that about the Biden presidency so far.

So if Trump didn’t do what he did after the election I probably would have regretted my decision.

The fact that he lost and time and time again calls it a fake election and insighted a riot at the US capitol shows the decision was right.

He lost he needs to stop claiming the election was rigged and undermining our democracy

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Yup there are a lot of brain washed idiots out there that’s for sure.

Even judges appointed by Trump through his cases out of court for no legal merit.

Even Trumps lawyers said in court they were not alleging fraud.

This was all a big fundraiser for Trump and too many idiots bought in

Why is it that anyone that doesn't think like you or agree with your way of thinking is an idiot or worse. Asking for a friend because I could care less.:huh:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ncountry said:

I'll answer this, as I fall into that camp. I voted for Biden, and have been disappointed this far. That being said, I don't regret for a moment not voting for Trump, and if 2024 were the same match-up, I'd do the same in a heartbeat. I think what Trump represents runs far deeper than any policy that I do or don't agree with. I'll openly admit I don't like him, not so far as hate, but really don't like him. I like Biden, I'm disappointed in him, but I don't "not like" him. I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but it's how I feel about things. 

I guess as an independent, I just wish there was a way that the major parties would pick better candidates. And. God forbid if we had another option or two. I will have no problem with voting for a Republican in 2024 if they can submit a candidate who is a better person than Trump. I will not vote for Trump. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Chef said:

So if Trump didn’t do what he did after the election I probably would have regretted my decision.

The fact that he lost and time and time again calls it a fake election and insighted a riot at the US capitol shows the decision was right.

He lost he needs to stop claiming the election was rigged and undermining our democracy

I agree on a certain level. That scares the heck out of me too. We can look at history to see "great leaders" that turned into monsters , or were already.

Heck, I've talked to many who talk out of their a$$ about standing up in an actual revolution. They didn't even have enough ambition to take bus,van loads of people who otherwise wouldn't have voted to the poles. Like democrats did everywhere.  Or organise absentee ballot "drives" like the democrats did. .List could go on.. 

It also doesn't help that we have 0 confidence in our "news" to tell us the truth. It infuriates me, to watch, listen, read most any mainstream media anymore. On either side. There shouldn't be "sides" in the 1st place. All I want are facts, I don't give a rats @$$ what your opinion is.. It was always there but it definitely has risen to a different level.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I'll answer this, as I fall into that camp. I voted for Biden, and have been disappointed this far. That being said, I don't regret for a moment not voting for Trump, and if 2024 were the same match-up, I'd do the same in a heartbeat. I think what Trump represents runs far deeper than any policy that I do or don't agree with. I'll openly admit I don't like him, not so far as hate, but really don't like him. I like Biden, I'm disappointed in him, but I don't "not like" him. I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but it's how I feel about things. 

I guess as an independent, I just wish there was a way that the major parties would pick better candidates. And. God forbid if we had another option or two. I will have no problem with voting for a Republican in 2024 if they can submit a candidate who is a better person than Trump. I will not vote for Trump. 

I can respect that. I don't understand or agree, but respect. lol

I really, really hope Trump does not run in 2024 as well.

• Like 1

I agree on a certain level. That scares the heck out of me too. We can look at history to see "great leaders" that turned into monsters , or were already.
Heck, I've talked to many who talk out of their a$$ about standing up in an actual revolution. They didn't even have enough ambition to take bus,van loads of people who otherwise wouldn't have voted to the poles. Like democrats did everywhere.  Or organise absentee ballot "drives" like the democrats did. .List could go on.. 
It also doesn't help that we have 0 confidence in our "news" to tell us the truth. It infuriates me, to watch, listen, read most any mainstream media anymore. On either side. There shouldn't be "sides" in the 1st place. All I want are facts, I don't give a rats @$$ what your opinion is.. It was always there but it definitely has risen to a different level.

See I agree with there being no sides in media that is should just be facts… the issue here is much of the distrust of media has come from Trump himself. Any time any news came out that was not favorable to him it was called fake news.

Heck I watched the man live during a covid briefing ask if we can was the inside of our body with bleach and sunlight to kill the virus.

Next thing you know he was kidding and it was fake news.

Also OAN and news max are nothing more than propaganda networks… Fox has shows they can’t legally be called news and they have even said in court they don’t claim to be news.

Is CNN bias 100% is it skewed left 100% is it still for the most part fact based reporting yes.

Also I hope others on this site take our debate to realize that it is possible to have intelligent civil conversations on these topics

• Like 1

Very well put.. I would gladly vote for a Republican. In fact until this election cycle I have voted Republican my entire adult life. I would like to again, but for me to do so it would have to be someone who does not want to undermine our democracy and who does not look up to ping and Putin

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ncountry said:

6-12-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

0c7c28a3bfa02c1c78fc08828939ba4b.jpg

6-12-21.jpg.699c77b8edbedb80ded524fe58282e6f.jpg

[mention=895]ncountry[/mention]

This is exactly what I’m talking about…

You think for a second this guy didn’t get this viewpoint from Trump over and over again talking about fake news when ever it wasn’t favorable to
Him.

I also bet this guy watches fox maybe oan or news max and thinks they are the only real networks out there.

although now that I said it he will say no

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

See I agree with there being no sides in media that is should just be facts… the issue here is much of the distrust of media has come from Trump himself. Any time any news came out that was not favorable to him it was called fake news.

Heck I watched the man live during a covid briefing ask if we can was the inside of our body with bleach and sunlight to kill the virus.

Next thing you know he was kidding and it was fake news.

Also OAN and news max are nothing more than propaganda networks… Fox has shows they can’t legally be called news and they have even said in court they don’t claim to be news.

Is CNN bias 100% is it skewed left 100% is it still for the most part fact based reporting yes.

Also I hope others on this site take our debate to realize that it is possible to have intelligent civil conversations on these topics

I actually enjoy a polite debate.;). 

Go back and reread (don't watch, lol, I can't watch trump without getting POed)

Trumps entire talk about " bleach".

To me it sounds like he is honestly spitballing. Obviously without a medical background it wasn't worded well. But in no way did he say what the media says he said in headlines. 

It's a good example of media bias. We could bury Biden , close to everytime he talks..He is no longer on the top of his game.

8 minutes ago, ncountry said:

I can respect that. I don't understand or agree, but respect. lol

I really, really hope Trump does not run in 2024 as well.

The sad part for me is the fact that as great as this country is and all of the talent and intelligence available the best, we can come up with is Biden & Trump???

We need change and people like Pelosi, Schumer, and lifelong politicians with only their self interest in mind need to go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1