What a Dump

I actually enjoy a polite debate.;)
Go back and reread (don't watch, lol, I can't watch trump without getting POed)
Trumps entire talk about " bleach".
To me it sounds like he is honestly spitballing. Obviously without a medical background it wasn't worded well. But in no way did he say what the media says he said in headlines. 
It's a good example of media bias. We could bury Biden , close to everytime he talks..He is no longer on the top of his game.

Watch this.. this was the live press conference it’s about a 3 min video..

Tell me again If any other person on the planet said this if you wouldn’t think they were a complete idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sad part for me is the fact that as great as this country is and all of the talent and intelligence available the best, we can come up with is Biden & Trump???
We need change and people like Pelosi, Schumer, and lifelong politicians with only their self interest in mind need to go.

Do we agree on the Biden and Trump thing..

Where you loose me is what about McConnell, McCarthy,

Or marjorie Taylor green who thinks there are Jewish space Lasers.

Should those fools not have term limits too

I actually enjoy a polite debate.;)
Go back and reread (don't watch, lol, I can't watch trump without getting POed)
Trumps entire talk about " bleach".
To me it sounds like he is honestly spitballing. Obviously without a medical background it wasn't worded well. But in no way did he say what the media says he said in headlines. 
It's a good example of media bias. We could bury Biden , close to everytime he talks..He is no longer on the top of his game.

Here you can watch the DR’s reaction

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Watch this.. this was the live press conference it’s about a 3 min video..

Tell me again If any other person on the planet said this if you wouldn’t think they were a complete idiot

Ha.ha. There you go, you made me actually watch it again.

And no, I still disagree . He hears that these things work and is just throwing out ideas.  And for once he actually used the words " I don't know" when talking about anything.

We actually use poisons, radiation, lasers, and many other "stupid " ideas inside our bodies to cure or fix different ailments or diseases. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

There are no limits to the politicians that need to go. We are way overdue for political reform.

One leader wanting to do the right thing for the country instead of all the special interest groups, races, ethnicities, with some common sense and big balls would be a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

Do we agree on the Biden and Trump thing..

I have often argued about Term limits. I've always said that it's easy. Every election cycle we have the ultimate term limit powers. Why limit a good politicians term arbitrarily ?

Lol. The above just about says it all. A good politician. Ya. OK, most of them went the way of the Dodo bird.

I hate to lose confidence in our fellow man, but I think I've changed my tune. It has become obvious that the population needs a little help fixing our broken system.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Here you can watch the DR’s reaction

Back to the infamous news conference where Trump allegedly told Americans to drink bleach to kill COVID , huh. This has been debated - and refuted - countless times on this forum.  Chef , we know you don’t like Trump ; that’s painfully obvious . And , of course , your entitled to your opinion same as us (those that like and voted for Trump, I mean). But if your thesis is that Trump is a moron and says stupid things , I don’t think you really wanna go there . I mean, you’re aware of all the incredibly stupid things Biden has said since he’s been in office , right ? Even before that , for that matter !! In his dotage , Biden has clearly demonstrated that he is a cognitively challenged dimwit who never should have been elected in the first place . Deep down , I think you know this but don’t want to admit it due to your hatred of Trump. In contrast , I do not hate Biden at all; I’m just afraid for this country because I have zero confidence in his ability to lead and his judgement. Trump May be a lot of things , including an egomaniac - but he’s no fool . Sadly , our current President and VP clearly are - God help us. 

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 3

Back to the infamous news conference where Trump allegedly told Americans to drink bleach to kill COVID , huh. This has been debated - and refuted - countless times on this forum.  Chef , we know you don’t like Trump ; that’s painfully obvious . And , of course , your entitled to your opinion same as us (those that like and voted for Trump, I mean). But if your thesis is that Trump is a moron and says stupid things , I don’t think you really wanna go there . I mean, you’re aware of all the incredibly stupid things Biden has said since he’s been in office , right ? Even before that , for that matter !! In his dotage , Biden has clearly demonstrated that he is a cognitively challenged dimwit who never should have been elected in the first place . Drop down , I think you know this but don’t want to admit it due to your hatred of Trump. In contrast , I do not hate Biden at all; I’m just afraid for this country because I have zero confidence in his ability to lead and his judgement. Trump May be a lot of things , including an egomaniac - but he’s no fool . Sadly , our current President and VP clearly are - God help us. 

See I are Biden is a idiot… I just think trump is the bigger idiot and in the long term would do more harm.

I’m the short term yes Biden is worse long term Trump will destroy us

2 hours ago, Splitear said:

I think what Trump represents runs far deeper than any policy that I do or don't agree with

Well said , my friend  and I agree that most of us cannot ever bring themselves to vote for a candidate whom they personally dislike , not withstanding their demonstrated competency and  effectiveness as a leader . But what does this part of your post mean? What does Trump represent in your mind , I wonder ? 

9 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Well said , my friend  and I agree that most of us cannot ever bring themselves to vote for a candidate whom they personally dislike , not withstanding their demonstrated competency and  effectiveness as a leader . But what does this part of your post mean? What does Trump represent in your mind , I wonder ? 

I just feel like Trump brought out the worst in good people, myself included. To see people wishing death on a president, or anyone (like that comedian did holding up Trump's head) or wrecking the Capitol because of incendiary speech, we're not in a good place right now. I know people who won't even talk their family any or because of politics. Trump doesn't bear the total weight of that, there's plenty of blame to go around, but he certainly was a catalyst for it, and played divisions to his advantage, as did many others.

I guess I should say that I don't think Biden has played to division as much as Trump did. However, he promised "unity" and so far hasn't delivered, and I am very disappointed in that. 

Edited by Splitear
Added a paragraph.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I just feel like Trump brought out the worst in good people, myself included. To see people wishing death on a president, or anyone (like that comedian did holding up Trump's head) or wrecking the Capitol because of incendiary speech, we're not in a good place right now. I know people who won't even talk their family any or because of politics. Trump doesn't bear the total weight of that, there's plenty of blame to go around, but he certainly was a catalyst for it, and played divisions to his advantage, as did many others.

I guess I should say that I don't think Biden has played to division as much as Trump did. However, he promised "unity" and so far hasn't delivered, and I am very disappointed in that. 

I do agree that Trump was an antagonist and provoked his political enemies incessantly . In retrospect , I wish he would have learned to keep his moth shut and stop all of the tweeting because if he would have , he would have been easily  re-elected - consequently, we wouldn’t be suffering through a Biden presidency. That being said , I don’t think you can excuse others who loathed  the former Prez for their own abhorrent behavior. You mentioned , as An example , the comedian who pulled the severed head of Trump stunt - that was Kathy Griffin , a disgusting human being in her right , who summarily derailed her own career as a result .
      I don’t think you can blame Trump for her personal choices or those of other Trump haters who behaved in a similar manner during his presidency . I think it all boils down to how one expresses their displeasure with their President and/ or other political leaders ; sadly , many liberals will resort to such disgusting tactics whereas conservatives- barring a few knuckleheads here and there ,mind you- generally tend to refrain  from said behavior . 

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I do agree that Trump was an antagonist and provoked his political enemies incessantly . In retrospect , I wish he would have learned to keep his moth shut and stop all of the tweeting because if he would have , he would have been easily  re-elected - consequently, we wouldn’t be suffering through a Biden presidency. That being said , I don’t think you can excuse others who loathed  the former Prez for their own abhorrent behavior. You mentioned , as An example , the comedian who pulled the severed head of Trump stunt - that was Kathy Griffin , a disgusting human being in her right , who summarily derailed her own career as a result .
      I don’t think you can blame Trump for her personal choices or those of other Trump haters who behaved in a similar manner during his presidency . I think it all boils down to how one expresses their displeasure with their President and/ or other political leaders ; sadly , many liberals will resort to such disgusting tactics whereas conservatives- barring a few knuckleheads here and there ,mind you- generally tend to refrain  from said behavior . 

I don't know, I have seen plenty of nasty behavior from all extremes. Early on in the Trump presidency, I thought the worst of it was coming from the right, then I saw how nasty the left was. I probably hit one of my lowest points early on as well. Now I don't want any part of either. The bar just keeps getting set lower and lower. I'm glad that you and I can discuss civilly though. I hold out hope, naive as it may be. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 5

When democratic officials where calling for Trumps impeachment the day he took office we should all have seen it was going to be a $hit show. Actions like these widened the political gap before Trump even had a chance. The question is why was he being attacked before he had a chance to do anything? And would his presidency been different with any cooperation from the other side. Now we have a $hit show joe with run away inflation which is hurting everyone. I didn’t like Trumps personality but I voted with my wallet and feel I was right every time I get my wallet out at the store or gas station.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Chef said:

See I agree with there being no sides in media that is should just be facts… the issue here is much of the distrust of media has come from Trump himself. Any time any news came out that was not favorable to him it was called fake news.

Heck I watched the man live during a covid briefing ask if we can was the inside of our body with bleach and sunlight to kill the virus.

Next thing you know he was kidding and it was fake news.

Also OAN and news max are nothing more than propaganda networks… Fox has shows they can’t legally be called news and they have even said in court they don’t claim to be news.

Is CNN bias 100% is it skewed left 100% is it still for the most part fact based reporting yes.

Also I hope others on this site take our debate to realize that it is possible to have intelligent civil conversations on these topics

He was not completely wrong at the time with the uv light stuff look up healight technology platform at the time they where testing uv light inside the body. The disinfectant talk was pretty far out there.  
https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/aytu-bioscience-announces-completion-of-healight-tm-safety-study-in-critically-ill-covid-19-patients/

72DB02D5-9BA6-4281-A75F-57392DF56F47.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

First of all, everyone is supposed to be here for the same reason, hunting and the outdoors. All of our options are terrible. It's like arguing over who is the best of terrible.  Why waste your time fighting, and why even vote, your vote doesn't matter they are all rich politicians who don't care about you as individuals.  They just have different ways of taking your money and making you think the other side is dirty. A scary thought is what if everyone truly stood together for the people, unified. That would scare all of those bums. 

42 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

He was not completely wrong at the time with the uv light stuff look up healight technology platform at the time they where testing uv light inside the body. The disinfectant talk was pretty far out there.  
https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/aytu-bioscience-announces-completion-of-healight-tm-safety-study-in-critically-ill-covid-19-patients/

72DB02D5-9BA6-4281-A75F-57392DF56F47.jpeg

Exactly. Although I have yet to hear of or read anything about disinfecting the lungs. But , betcha they will be doing something similar in the future.(maybe not near. lol) 

Trump never said specifically bleach or to drink it , but that was the headline.

So if Trump didn’t do what he did after the election I probably would have regretted my decision.

The fact that he lost and time and time again calls it a fake election and insighted a riot at the US capitol shows the decision was right.

He lost he needs to stop claiming the election was rigged and undermining our democracy

Cant disagree with this. He ruined any chance he had at a legacy even after all his good work as president. We could argue who started/enabled the "riot" though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

Trump did not bring out the worst in good people. 

Trump exposed the worst in people pretending to be good people.

There's some truth in the 2nd part of your statement. In the end, it's clear that you and I view the world through drastically different lenses, which is fine. 

Edited by Splitear

That’s a joke? Let’s go Brandon ?
FJB?

Dementia Joe?

I have seen let’s go Brandon hats on the house floor

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

That’s a joke? Let’s go Brandon ?
FJB?

Dementia Joe?

I have seen let’s go Brandon hats on the house floor

Deplorable, perhaps, but not equally deplorable IMHO.  Can you honestly equate Let's Go Brandon to holding aloft the severed head of the current Prseident  (at the time, )? No way? In my view , that is a threat on his life and she should have been immediately arrested; and Any person that would pull a similar stunt against Biden currently I would say the same thing. 

Deplorable, perhaps, but not equally deplorable IMHO.  Can you honestly equate Let's Go Brandon to holding aloft the severed head of the current Prseident  (at the time, )? No way? In my view , that is a threat on his life and she should have been immediately arrested; and Any person that would pull a similar stunt against Biden currently I would say the same thing. 

Where I disagree with you is that was one person

Let’s go Brandon has become a rallying cry of the masses. It shows how far the party has slipped as a whole.

Trump while he did have some good policy’s has really led to the decline of social behavior in our country as a whole.

His presidency overall has been worse for our country than if he has not been elected.

That being said Hillary would have sucked too. In my opinion she is the sole reason he got elected

• Like 1